LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

2012 NFC Divisional Game vs. New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by zero:
I'm really hoping that you people that are lucky enough to have tickets for this game don't sell them like cheap AHOLES!!!

Nothing like turning on the TV and seeing 65% Saints fans at the stick

Saints dont have many fans around here.
yea but theres all those BS bandwagoners that jumped on when the saints won the SB 2 years ago. Ive seen it all throughout so cal most of them didnt even know there was a team called the saints haha. So we gotta make sure no one sells tickets to any saint fans
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
NFC Championship

Saints 60
Packers 65
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I really hope they design some running plays for Alex this game. We are gonna need all the offense we can get.
Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
lets change it to the 49ers vs the patriots

The Patriots and the Lions, aside from having good quarterbacks, have one thing in common this year:

neither has beaten a team with a winning record this season.

The Lions are 2-5 vs. teams that are going to the playoffs this year
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
just bought my tix today!!! I'm f**ken pumped!!!

just spent $515 on $200 dollar tickets but I couldn't be more pumped. I didn't go to the MNF game against the steelers so I could make it to this game. I'm going to make Saints fans wish they never came to SF
Originally posted by FL9er:
NFC Championship

Saints 60
Packers 65

These are the records of the NFC playoff teams this year vs. opponents who are also going to this years playoffs

Green Bay 6-0
N.O 5-1
49ers 4-1
NYG 3-3
Lions 2-5
Falcons 1-4
[ Edited by HoneyBadger49er on Jan 3, 2012 at 2:59 PM ]
Originally posted by FL9er:
NFC Championship

Saints 60
Packers 65

I actually have it at 63-62 Saints. Brees and Rodgers both throw 9 TD's each. The saints use whistles and sneak in a cheap leverage jump to block the last extra point to save it from going into overtime.
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
These are the records of the NFC playoff teams this year vs. opponents who are also going to this years playoffs

Green Bay 6-0
N.O 5-1
49ers 4-2
NYG 3-3
Lions 2-5
Falcons 1-4

we have only 3 losses...against the ravens, cardinals & cowboys....ravens are the only team in the playoffs

how are we 4-2?
Nice to see roman is watching film on atl and no

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:

Green Bay 6-0
N.O 5-1
49ers 4-2
NYG 3-3
Lions 2-5
Falcons 1-4

we have only 3 losses...against the ravens, cardinals & cowboys....ravens are the only team in the playoffs

how are we 4-2?

Why the f**k did I think the Cowboys were in???

Editing right now
Fapped to the thread title
Originally posted by susweel:
I really hope they design some running plays for Alex this game. We are gonna need all the offense we can get.

THIS THIS THIS.

Smith is one helluva runner when the coaches let him be and when he wants to. There are numerous times that he has made outstanding plays with his feet and countless times where you yell 'RUN IT ALEX' but he doesn't.
Honestly the biggest thing I'm worried about is the "49er factor":

When teams play to superbowl level intensity just for the 49ers. We've seen it throughout history with the Giants, Rams, Eagles, Packers, Cowboys, Saints, etc.

It existed back in the glory days and IMO has immediately returned. Saints are not great on the road, but being that it's a playoff game against us, it will be the very best Saints road team possible.

However, I am fully confident we will bring an enormously aggressive 49er team to battle whomever at the stick. The defense is gonna go crazy and the offense is going to execute.

Remember what happened on MNF against Pittsburgh? I envision THAT team to show up.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
1,007 views and only 43 responses?
Share 49ersWebzone