There are 164 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Playoff matchups that scare me

Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
At the beginning of the year, would you have cared about who we would face in the playoffs or just happy to be there? This team has the defense and special teams to keep any game close. Bring on all comers...............this team is ready.

Yeah that's right!!
Don't want to see the Saints or Giants. Saints are on a roll and the Giants are one of those decent teams I can see upsetting us.
Anyone that is scared of any team is a p***y!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Anyone that is scared of any team is a p***y!

Well you are you eat so.....
how do you think they all feel playing against us?

Our defense is scary ,and if Smith and Gore have great games, it's ACADEMIC
WE FRIGGKIN WIN
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Dec 30, 2011 at 6:54 PM ]
Once more, I don't get it that some of you keep saying we have the #1 D.. The Niners are 4th over all, with the #1 run D..of course still pretty damn good!
stiller - 1
texasans -2
ravons- 3
then us.........

As long as we get that bye, we have a fighting chance @ home. However as others have said; if NO or any other team goes up 14 and our "offense" has to play catchup, I don't think that will be pretty, unless JH has the biggest surprises ever that he and Roman have been holding back..who knows..

Crush the Lambs!!!!!!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Our offense is scary ,and if Smith and Gore have great games, it's ACADEMIC
WE FRIGGKIN WIN

Our O is NOT scary dude...sorry. Our O line is not very good, our WR's are below average and QB is good while not asked to do too much. That leave Gore and VD and as our big threats. Not scary at all. The O gameplan has to be solid.
Originally posted by jones49:

WE FRIGGKIN WIN

Our O is NOT scary dude...sorry. Our O line is not very good, our WR's are below average and QB is good while not asked to do too much. That leave Gore and VD and as our big threats. Not scary at all. The O gameplan has to be solid.

holy fu*k you guys are fast.

Yeah, I meant our defense is scary obviously.

Our WR get no seperation and we don't do checkdowns or screen plays.

WE FRIGGKIN WIN

holy fu*k you guys are fast.

Yeah, I meant our defense is scary obviously.

Our WR get no seperation and we don't do checkdowns or screen plays.
Our D is probably the best since the 1999 Ravens so hell yeah thats scary. Sorry to jump down your throat but with some of the homers on here who probably do think our O is scary, I'm sure u understand.

WE FRIGGKIN WIN

What wide receivers?? They are all injured except for Crabs! Brutal man..who knows maybe Hastings and Swain will do something. here's to hoping Ginn and Williams are 100% when the time comes to suit up for the playoffs..
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
What wide receivers?? They are all injured except for Crabs! Brutal man..who knows maybe Hastings and Swain will do something. here's to hoping Ginn and Williams are 100% when the time comes to suit up for the playoffs..

Swain would be better off playing Jeff Spicolli that being a starting WR.
Originally posted by 49erLegacy:
Wanting revenge or being hot does absolutely nothing to the outcome of the game!!! So I really do not care if Detroit is hot or wants revenge. Who have they beat?

Now the Saints are a whole different story, their offense is really scary, their defense not so much.

our defense is really scary, our offense.................
Once more, I don't get it that some of you keep saying we have the #1 D.. The Niners are 4th over all, with the #1 run D..of course still pretty damn good!
stiller - 1
texasans -2
ravons- 3
then us.........

As long as we get that bye, we have a fighting chance @ home. However as others have said; if NO or any other team goes up 14 and our "offense" has to play catchup, I don't think that will be pretty, unless JH has the biggest surprises ever that he and Roman have been holding back..who knows..

Crush the Lambs!!!!!!

Who leads the league in fewest points allowed? that is the only stat that matters
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
This 49ers team is better then the SEA team that beat them in SEA last year, isn't it? I think so, so if we can get that bye and play the Saints in SFO, I like our chances.

agreed but it's important to note that Seattle scored 41 points in their playoff win over the saints. Hassleback threw for nearly 300 yards and 4 touchdowns.

Swain would be better off playing Jeff Spicolli that being a starting WR.

He does does have sum funny hair don't he!