LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

Playoff matchups that scare me

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not scared of any of them. They haven't seen a defense like ours. They should be scared of us.....
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
This 49ers team is better then the SEA team that beat them in SEA last year, isn't it? I think so, so if we can get that bye and play the Saints in SFO, I like our chances.

agreed but it's important to note that Seattle scored 41 points in their playoff win over the saints. Hassleback threw for nearly 300 yards and 4 touchdowns.

This is a VERY good point I think a lot of people forget about, they just remember that big TD run of Lynch's... Hasslebeck, Lynch and the rest of the Seahags had to play the game of their lives to beat them..... we need to win this week so when we play the Saints, they have to come to US!! No rockin Dome, no fast track, no controlled temperature, no perfect weather conditions.... we make them play 49er football and when we make other teams play 49er football (the Steelers) we DOMINATE!!! GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by BobS:
The only thing that makes me nervous is a bad weather game in Lambeau field.

This benefits the niners....they have a 3 headed monster to smashmouth with....Gore Hunter and Dixon...i actually would rather see them play in the cold bad weather it doesn't help Rodgers....remember last year they never played at home through out the playoffs...
Never scared! No really I believe this team is built to beat anyone on any given day. I would love to see a revenge game against the cowboys though, that loss hurt.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by b9er37:
Never scared! No really I believe this team is built to beat anyone on any given day. I would love to see a revenge game against the cowboys though, that loss hurt.

The Cowboy and Cardinals game hurt....had we won those two we'd have homefield throughout the playoffs.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Donte Whitner said they looked at tape of the Saints for maybe 15 minutes before that game. Besides, Harbs will remember what Sean Peyton did in that preseason game. It's gonna be on like donkey king if we play the Saints. Drew Brees better watch his back.

THIS!!!!
lions are won and done, they dont scare me one bit, but anyways, this is the playoffs ppl, these teams are there for a reason, everyone is good in the playoffs.

Not me.

If its bad weather, they are forced to run the ball, which we dominate on both ends of the game!
  • titan
  • Veteran
Saints and Greenbay. They score a lot of point and they pass a lot.

I welcome that, anything that can help negate Aaron Rodgers will be a welcomed companion. Happy New Years guys! Time to put a seal on this magical season and go home with our 6th super bowl!

The only playoff matchup I'm remotely scared of is playing the Saints in New Orleans.
Share 49ersWebzone