There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WR Joe Hastings promoted to 49ers 53-man roster

Originally posted by vermonator:
Not quite the big bodied receiver this team needs in the redzone. Oh well, more field goals for Akers I guess.

Yeah, because that Welker fella never scores.
Originally posted by susweel:
white receiver

It's the only way we can beat the Packers. We need some white players.
Make sure to get your disdain for this move in now, so we can quote you later.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Yes, because Braylon was contributing so much...

Don't you guys ever think that this front office and coaching staff knows what they're doing?

I think they know what they are doing a lot of the time, yes. But when you promote a practice squad player who has done nothing in the NFL, and don't even look at a HOF caliber player who put up better numbers than ANY of our WR'S just last year - then I think they are letting the press clippings make their decision for them.
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
Game Changer!
Next man up!
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
He's Gonna be our Ed McCaffrey
Originally posted by susweel:
white receiver

him + swain = slowest receiving core lol
Originally posted by RDB4216:

Don't you guys ever think that this front office and coaching staff knows what they're doing?

I think they know what they are doing a lot of the time, yes. But when you promote a practice squad player who has done nothing in the NFL, and don't even look at a HOF caliber player who put up better numbers than ANY of our WR'S just last year - then I think they are letting the press clippings make their decision for them.

Trust me... they know what they're doing.... they established their credibility during FA

so let me get this straight.. you'd rather bring in T.O...a guy who when in his prime led the league a few times in drops..a guy who's been out of football, coming off an injury..who knows nothing of the play book..so we can try and scale back the play calling further in the hopes that we can use him? as opposed to a guy who knows the play book, and has some chemistry already with our QB?
is it me or does the name Joe Hastings just sound like a wide receiver's name?

they didnt even work out owens when morgan went down, several players worked, PS wr's, housh, chamber, swain, finnerain
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
if he can run and catch then yes!
Originally posted by boast:

Arena league QB
Originally posted by VDSF:
He doesn't even have a Wikipedia

Search on Yahoo