LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

WR Joe Hastings promoted to 49ers 53-man roster

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:
We're going to be one and done....and for all of JH's glory he's also made some questionable moves.

+1
Originally posted by susweel:
Then you must know that I run s**t around this mutha f**k. Dont ever cross me

dont EVER look into my eyes like that again
The niners will lead the league in White WRs. YAY!!!!
I dont think you can pass on a guy who can Run Block like T.O. can for a guy with 4.4 speed. Speed means nothing to the niners O right now.
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
I dont think you can pass on a guy who can Run Block like T.O. can for a guy with 4.4 speed. Speed means nothing to the niners O right now.

Perhaps you could explain the relevance of receivers being white? Does this make them better or worse? And if neither, what was the purpose of the comment?

not sure I'd go with an over the hill, questionably healthy WR for run blocking. Also, you'd still have to know which route to run, which he doesn't.

denvers got willis and decker, so at best we're tied
Originally posted by English:

Perhaps you could explain the relevance of receivers being white? Does this make them better or worse? And if neither, what was the purpose of the comment?

LOL I think he was joking, cause the only other team leading with white receivers are the Pats!
Riveting move. Almost as exciting as Edwards himself.
This makes sense, he has been on the practice squad since week 1, so he knows the system. Whats funny is he will be signed to a 3yr minimum deal, and will see only 1 weeks game check.
I like the move. Look forward to seeing if a move like this, combined with all practice squad players traveling to away games, will make us more attractive to undrafted free agents.

• titan
  • Veteran
Congrats! I hope you do good and stay on the roster.t
Originally posted by titan:

titan..watch out there.. no snide remarks? no second guessing the gm and/or coach? you're positive and hopeful? not what i've come to expect from most of the "vets" around here
Originally posted by JaxinSac:

titan..watch out there.. no snide remarks? no second guessing the gm and/or coach? you're positive and hopeful? not what i've come to expect from most of the "vets" around here

Really?
dude seems like a good fit. 4.4 speed is good and his hands are supposedly very good. Harbaugh knows more than you guys do so ill leave it up to him. The Great White Hope!!!
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by JaxinSac:

Really?

Yep
Share 49ersWebzone