LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

my first 49ers game this sunday Vs. Rams!!! anyone going to the game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Die hard faithful fan from chicago IL, going to my very first 49ers game at the EDWARDS JONES DOME on sunday!
anybody else going?

anybody else know where the teams shuttle bus leaves from, I want to try to take pictures and see if I can meet the players.
jrg will be there to petition his ban
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
jrg will be there to petition his ban

lol
I'm going to the game with my sister and cousin
should be fun to watch the 49ers win their 13th regular season game since 1997.

since the Saints won, they should be playing all out to lock up the bye.
I'll be there. Coming all the way from England! I do this every year both for games at Candlestick and away ones (in NY usually). This is my first visit to the Lambs' Slaughterhouse. If all goes well on Sunday, I'll be at Candlestick in two weeks time as well for a rather more important game . I REALLY hope we don't end up in the WC round, because I can't be in SF on WC weekend (I'll be on the other side of the country).

Send me a PM if you wish to meet up.
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Die hard faithful fan from chicago IL, going to my very first 49ers game at the EDWARDS JONES DOME on sunday!
anybody else going?

anybody else know where the teams shuttle bus leaves from, I want to try to take pictures and see if I can meet the players.

Cool, have fun bro!
Yes I'm goin with the wife, I will have a Navorro Bowman jersey on we're section 113. Lived in IL my whole life. Been a fan since I was 4, even through the hard times. Can't wait to see us clinch that 1st round bye!!!! Plus I love Umphreys McGee and they are playing their New Years shows in the STL, it's a win win for me!!!
49er players stay @ the west inn which is locate it just a few miles away from the stadium, you could try to get pics and autograph there (outside the hotel) dont recommend wasting your time where the bus unload the players outside the stadium going in cause usually they just waive and walk into the stadium, doors open @ around 10:00AM so you could get there early and head straight for the visitors tunnel and try to get pics and autographs. Hope you have a good time.
i think 6 rams fans will be there

Originally posted by crabman82:

niners fans in that area should go, im pretty sure the tickets should be cheap since they have a losing season
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
Originally posted by crabman82:

niners fans in that area should go, im pretty sure the tickets should be cheap since they have a losing season

and chant same old f**kin rams
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
anybody else going?

I will be there, the niner buses are by the big parking lot across the street from the stadium, alot of tail gaters hang around there. Theres not a bad seat in the house ive been there 3 times great experience. Sometimes after the game if u hang around the buses you can catch a couple autographs.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Should be a good game! This will be Rams Superbowl to knock us off home field advantage.
Originally posted by paulk205:
I'll be there. Coming all the way from England! I do this every year both for games at Candlestick and away ones (in NY usually). This is my first visit to the Lambs' Slaughterhouse. If all goes well on Sunday, I'll be at Candlestick in two weeks time as well for a rather more important game . I REALLY hope we don't end up in the WC round, because I can't be in SF on WC weekend (I'll be on the other side of the country).

Send me a PM if you wish to meet up.

You, sir, officially receive my vote for die-hard fan of the week.

I'm always impressed with the fans who live across the pond...the thought of UK NFL fans has always intrigued me.
Share 49ersWebzone