There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Braylon Edwards released

Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Originally posted by bleedTHEredngold:
dumb move.... if he gets picked up by any playoff team he'll be able to let them in on all plays and audibles.. should have waited

This!

For real! The teams in the NFC tournament will be lining up for Braylon Edwards' help so they can stop our offense. I expect a bidding situation to develop.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
dumb move.... if he gets picked up by any playoff team he'll be able to let them in on all plays and audibles.. should have waited

This!

For real! The teams in the NFC tournament will be lining up for Braylon Edwards' help so they can stop our offense. I expect a bidding situation to develop.

If you guys actually expect a team to dump a player for an injured guy to gain "insight" the wow......

This!

Sarcasm meter destruction.
Originally posted by jreff22:

This!

If you guys actually expect a team to dump a player for an injured guy to gain "insight" the wow......

I guess I wasn't sarcastic enough.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Dec 27, 2011 at 10:10 AM ]
Originally posted by Hopper:
wow!

Thats crazy man...I am a little speechless and surprised...Oh well...In Harbaugh I trust...
I really thought this guy would put up big numbers this year.
The only reason you'd do this at this point is because he'd become a problem in the locker room, even with his injuries. It's sad when someone who's so talented can't get their s**t together.

This!

I guess I wasn't sarcastic enough.

sadly no, NT has gone full retard the past few months
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
No to TO he had his chance and he burned the Niners. Dont need an infection on a good stable team. He screwed his OWN teamates on the Niners and other teams. There is a price to pay for being an ass and he is now paying it. You want a receiver try Zeigler again for the last game and playoffs. I think Jason Hill got cut and might be around. I found that this move to waive Edwards surprising at this point in the season. Its got to be a attitude problem as if it was due to injuries they could of placed him on IR. Edwards lost favor with me when he didnt go after the pass in the end zone which was picked off. If he couldnt catch it he should of done anything legal or illegal to prevent the interception.

As much as I love the my team I have to say, If you were around during that time you'd know due to his agent the Niners tried to screw T.O. Personally I would have raise hell to. I'm just caliing it like it is
sadly no, NT has gone full retard the past few months

Yes it has
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Dec 27, 2011 at 10:13 AM ]
T.O. is hungary and feels slighted and if you were ever a 9ers fan you would know thats when hes at his best.... With something to prove!
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
T.O. is hungary and feels slighted and if you were ever a 9ers fan you would know thats when hes at his best.... With something to prove!

riiight

I guess we can get in line behind all of the other teams knocking on his door for his services.

This!

Braylon wouldn't know the team's audible anyways. He played so little.

Let it roll!

Kill! Kill!!

And really, our passing game is such awesomeness that they need every little help they can get from Braylon...right. Packers and Saints ain't got nothing on us.
Im sure we have someone in mind! No way they just let him go without a backup plan in place, Harbs and Baalke too smart for that...
I would love to see TO back in the red and gold.