There are 262 users in the forums

which WR will 49ers bring in

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We shoulda snatched up Doug Baldwin.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by alaskanassassin7:
We shoulda snatched up Doug Baldwin.

tried to, but Seattle offered him more dollaz.
Originally posted by zozell:
Konrad Reuland

hes a TE
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
hes a TE

Exactly. This move is to open up a roster spot for another TE because they dont want IR Walker. They aren't going to bring in Moss or TO so you might as well got over it. Unless Williams, and or Ginn are expected to miss the playoffs the only other WR you're going to see is Swain getting more playing time.
Zeigler has some chemistry and decent hands and had the playbook...so he would be the quickest study.

Really surprised that BE did npt work out. I was so stoked when we signed him. Shocked we let him go before the end of the season. Even if he did nothing with his injury. Maybe they needed the roster spot for a certain te they want to bring on the roster?
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Exactly. This move is to open up a roster spot for another TE because they dont want IR Walker. They aren't going to bring in Moss or TO so you might as well got over it. Unless Williams, and or Ginn are expected to miss the playoffs the only other WR you're going to see is Swain getting more playing time.

so our only healthy WR are crabs and brett swain?

we need a WReven if KW is coming back
someone please tweet to the beat writers and to adam schefter and mort to get their opinion
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

Niners confirm that Braylon Edwards has been released. No word yet on who will replace him on 53-man roster.
Here is a crazy idea....what about CK (Kap) at wr.....
so our only healthy WR are crabs and brett swain?

we need a WReven if KW is coming back

I realize that but I'm assuming both are expected back. Edwards wasn't contributing anyway. They're not losing any production here. Like I said unless those two are expected to miss an extedned period of time you're not going to see a move for a WR other than Swain. He's most familiar with the offense.

Moss is the only one with play-off experience. But who can replace Walker? The coach is hoping he can come back?
hes a TE

I know... but that's my point... we're not bringing in a wr... we're bringing in a te to replace delanie..
They are preparing for a 3 game season from playoffs to the SB. They just need a WR to help with TD in the red zone and maybe be possession type between the 20s. TO or Moss seems logical.
Originally posted by zozell:
hes a TE

I know... but that's my point... we're not bringing in a wr... we're bringing in a te to replace delanie..

Williams and Ginn are both injured.

That leaves Swain as the only other healthy receiver on the roster opposite Crabtree.

They'll make another roster move for a wide receiver before this week is up.
[ Edited by redrathman on Dec 27, 2011 at 8:13 AM ]
I think our #3 TE would take precedence over Edwards who was basically the last WR spot on the roster.
Share 49ersWebzone