There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

which WR will 49ers bring in

rashaun woods
I think we pretty much been through this before when Morgan went down with an injury. They tried out the receivers available. But came back with Swain. This tells me there are NO ONE out there right now that they like to put on the team as WR. The logical conclusion would be a TE or just going with the guys they have WR or TE
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Smith has to make sure he stumbled out from center to make it more dramatic. I swear Steve made me almost coughed up a bleeding heart with that sh*t. Then he recovered nicely and for a second I thought he was going to scramble. Perfect pass to Owens

More like fumbling the snap like we have seen them do a couple of times this year then make a spectacular play
Originally posted by 49erJim:
T.O. Hated Jeff Garica, and called him gay, what would he do to Alex Smith?

Call him gaytor....
Im curious 2 see what Joe Hastings can do but we already have a young Wide out in Swain we need a proven vet that can pick up a system right away since we are getting closer to the playoffs.........i say we go with Chris Chambers

Alex gonna get raped!!!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Alex gonna get raped!!!

T.O also attacked McNabb.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Tai Streets

I raise you with a JJ Stokes!

Re-raise with Iheanyi Uwaezuoke
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
I just dont feel Walker is going to be ready for the first round playoff. Now he could return to full health(which i hope he does), but just dont see it happening anytime soon. Maybe championship game if possible, but if they're contemplating IR then it must be serious.

I think we see him in the Super Bowl if the Niners can make it that far. That gives him a month.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Tai Streets

I raise you with a JJ Stokes!

Re-raise with Iheanyi Uwaezuoke

Antonio Bryant
I believe ANYBODY is the answer.

ANYBODY would be an improvement.
Braylon contributed negatively to this team. ANYBODY contributing positiviely - like special teams would be better than Braylon.

I susupected that he was running wrong routes, now I know its true.

Just imagine the 49ers releasing Braylon at a time of need (no Morgan, Ginn, Williams and Delanie), he must be really awful.
An OK WR would be a significant upgrade.

My guess
ANYBODY that can play special teams well (since Delanie is out) will be on the team.

So no TO, no Moss.

phil jennings would rape TO in the locker room shower after that
we have a kid on the sidelines who never takes his helmet off. its kaeps turn to get some yac! ive been right so many times on these boards. i even made a topic about this round week 2. if i end up being right i want mod status!
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Humboldt9er:
we have a kid on the sidelines who never takes his helmet off. its kaeps turn to get some yac! ive been right so many times on these boards. i even made a topic about this round week 2. if i end up being right i want mod status!

lol.
I have a feelimg Harbaugh and Trent had all there ducks in a row before they releases Edwards. They have a list of players they are going to pick apart and come out with the best fit. I have total faith in whomever they get they have been spot on on picking talent so far in my opinion. As much as T.O. bugs me it would be something to see him suited up in Niner gear again. The guy is good I'll give him that . Also would take the double team off of V.D. and Crabs then lookout