LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 151 users in the forums

which WR will 49ers bring in

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is Braylon finally gonna step up and actually make some plays? The only other healthy WR I can think of is Swain and I'm not sure if he's that much better than Braylon.
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
Is Braylon finally gonna step up and actually make some plays? The only other healthy WR I can think of is Swain and I'm not sure if he's that much better than Braylon.

yes he will
i have faith that he will come up huge for us in the playoffs.

lolz

maybe not
Originally posted by jreff22:

lolz

maybe not

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
didn't see this coming with all the injuries. They're definitely bringing someone in. TO?
out of the 4 moss and TO are have past success and have playoff experiance

jason hill is young athlethic and is one of the decent options avaliable

zeigler was on this team this offseason and is also a decent WR

edit:

should be noted

zeigler is 6-3
jason hill is 6-0
TO is 6-3
randy moss is 6-4

so out of the 4 everyone but hill would help us a bit more in the RZ as well
[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Dec 27, 2011 at 8:01 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Ziegler or Hill would be great. IMO, Hill would be the better option, but Ziegler had some great hands. Just too skinny.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Ziegler or Hill would be great. IMO, Hill would be the better option, but Ziegler had some great hands. Just too skinny.

i want zeigler or hill too

but i would perfer zeigler alex loved giving the ball to him o 3rd down situtions much like williams now

i rememebr even this coaching staff sued zeigler as an example of running routes and he has great hands i just hope he hit the gym when he was a FA
Walker injury is the killer. Who is out there? We can survive on the short term. But who can we get longterm?

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

i want zeigler or hill too

but i would perfer zeigler alex loved giving the ball to him o 3rd down situtions much like williams now

i rememebr even this coaching staff sued zeigler as an example of running routes and he has great hands i just hope he hit the gym when he was a FA
i hope he hit McDonalds.
Originally posted by HarryPeterson:
Walker injury is the killer. Who is out there? We can survive on the short term. But who can we get longterm?

long term im willing to bet we spend a couple picks in draft or were looking at FA
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
bring Jason Hill home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where's the "none" option?
Konrad Reuland
Share 49ersWebzone