There are 171 users in the forums

Next man up: Who do you want returning kicks?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Next man up: Who do you want returning kicks?

Reggie Smith has experience returning punts in college. I think Culliver does. All three of the guys listed above practiced returning kicks in camp. With Williams and Ginn questionable for STL who do you trust/ think can do well back there?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Hunter
Isaac Sopoaga
Dixon has had some experience too, I think.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Aldon Smith.
Andy Lee
Ginn
Although we need to win at the rams to clinch a first round bye, I do not want to risk hunter or culliver in the lst game to a rams team that will be playing players desperate to prove something to make next years team. So I say Dixon first then Reggie. Dixon's in jeopardy and has to prove his value or don't be surprised the niners draft another back in the 4th or later rounds.
This is getting s**tty.

Ginn is an excelent return guy, williams was ok but not seasoned.

Now we could be in trouble.
Culliver is very fast, if he has the skills to carry the ball, he gets my vote.

• BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
This is getting s**tty.

Yeah, remember life before Ted Ginn? How long will he be out? I can remember a lot of fumbles and negative returns during the pre Ginn years. With our style of play we need production from our return men, not screw ups.
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
This is getting s**tty.

Yeah, remember life before Ted Ginn? How long will he be out? I can remember a lot of fumbles and negative returns during the pre Ginn years. With our style of play we need production from our return men, not screw ups.

Yeah we didn't have anyone. Delanie Walker was returning for us for god sakes. And even he is injured!

Yikes
If anyone, I'd take delanie walker if he's good to go, if not hunter
Hunter all the way
Alex Smith or David Akers.
Share 49ersWebzone