LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

Next man up: Who do you want returning kicks?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Next man up: Who do you want returning kicks?

Hunter in the playoffs if Ginn and Williams aren't healthy. Reggie smith or Dixon against the Rams though.
Williams tweeted he was feeling alot better, he may play from the way he sounds.
Soap.
I dont want Hunter because if HE gets injured then we're left with a fragile Gore and then Dixon is the 3rd string.... f**k we need help!!!!
[ Edited by defenderDX on Dec 25, 2011 at 3:37 PM ]
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
Williams tweeted he was feeling alot better, he may play from the way he sounds.

ya but with new NFL rules he has to pass a butt load of tests just to be able to practice last minute.
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
I dont want Hunter because if HE gets injured then we're left with a fragile Gore and then Dixon is the 3rd string.... f**k we need help!!!!

Well if past success is an indicator of future success then obviously Chris Culliver. He holds his University's records in Return Yards and is 5th in the SEC all-time. However I remember Hunter was pretty good in the beginning of the season. I remember his dynamic kick return vs Dallas. But I will go Chris Culliver because of the defender's above post is a really good point
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Mike Iupati
Anyone know if Colin Jones has any return experience in college? He's one of the fastest guys on the team.
Originally posted by EdEs:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Well if past success is an indicator of future success then obviously Chris Culliver. He holds his University's records in Return Yards and is 5th in the SEC all-time. However I remember Hunter was pretty good in the beginning of the season. I remember his dynamic kick return vs Dallas. But I will go Chris Culliver because of the defender's above post is a really good point

Yeah I agree, no question Hunter is a good option for returns. But it's too risky and we can't afford it unless we're able to get Ginn/Williams back IMO..
Hunter would probably be the most natural at that. Culliver has speed but has he returned kicks or punts? I don't even know?

Jim Harbaugh
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Scott Tolzien he can do everything
jason aldean
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Scott Tolzien he can do everything

He's better than Devin Hester at returns....
Isn't that what Swain is for?
Share 49ersWebzone