There are 179 users in the forums

49ers @ seahawks Picture Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thanks for the pictures!
Originally posted by andes14:
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:
no, its better this way because im lazy and don't like to click links.

Lol, you click a link to go to the forums, you click a link to go to Niner Talk, you click the link to this thread, but a FOURTH link is the dealbreaker? HAHA!

Dude are you even for real? When I click your link I have to click 82 times to go through the slideshow and see the pics. And the majority of them are dumb pics like sideline shots of Pete Carroll which I don't care about. Stoney took the best 49er pics and displayed them all in the thread you just have to scroll briefly after entering to check them all out. This is way easier than clicking the link and wading through the entire slideshow.
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Dec 25, 2011 at 3:06 PM ]
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:
Thanks Stoney!

nice catch ........crabtree

that was a difficult ass catch to make. dont know why you're rolling your eyes
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Plus didn't he make the play of the game along with the grant forced fumble?
Sweet thanks Stoney!!!
Thanks Stoney!

Either way, you gotta say, those cleats are sick, though.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Dec 25, 2011 at 5:50 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Thanks Stoney!

Swagtree cleats
Can someone explain how socks work now in the NFL? I remember Merton Hanks used to be the Uniform cop for the NFL and their are specific rules and regs for the NFL uniform, Has that changed? Frank Gore looks like he is wearing leg warmers. I don't mind it, i was just wondering if anyone had knowledge of what you can and can't do with your uniform.

During the Steelers game Donte Whitner had all black on from his knees down. Was that a violation of the NFL's uniform protocol. I figured he was paying tribute to a friend who passed or something along those lines.

Also how do these guys play without knee and thigh pads? I played high school ball back in the day and anytime i went knee on knee I was sure glad i had those pads on. Is it a toughness thing? A style thing? Thanks for any information in advance! Merry Christmas everyone!
[ Edited by AldonGood99 on Dec 25, 2011 at 6:02 PM ]
Originally posted by AldonGood99:
Can someone explain how socks work now in the NFL? I remember Merton Hanks used to be the Uniform cop for the NFL and their are specific rules and regs for the NFL uniform, Has that changed? Frank Gore looks like he is wearing leg warmers. I don't mind it, i was just wondering if anyone had knowledge of what you can and can't do with your uniform.

During the Steelers game Donte Whitner had all black on from his knees down. Was that a violation of the NFL's uniform protocol. I figured he was paying tribute to a friend who passed or something along those lines.

Also how do these guys play without knee and thigh pads? I played high school ball back in the day and anytime i went knee on knee I was sure glad i had those pads on. Is it a toughness thing? A style thing? Thanks for any information in advance! Merry Christmas everyone!

There are still the uniform cops in the NFL. The socks have to be the same color as the rest of the team. The length doesn't matter. Just that you have to cover the entire leg. Frank wears short pants and pulls his socks up high to cover his legs. They eventually slip down, but there's no doubt somebody on the field reminding him to pull them up. Same with untucked jerseys.

Players are fined for violations. Whitner got fined 5K for the black socks. Crabtree got fined 10K for shoes that didn't match his teams color in the pitt game. It was 10K because he was already fined 5K once this season.
There are still the uniform cops in the NFL. The socks have to be the same color as the rest of the team. The length doesn't matter. Just that you have to cover the entire leg. Frank wears short pants and pulls his socks up high to cover his legs. They eventually slip down, but there's no doubt somebody on the field reminding him to pull them up. Same with untucked jerseys.

Players are fined for violations. Whitner got fined 5K for the black socks. Crabtree got fined 10K for shoes that didn't match his teams color in the pitt game. It was 10K because he was already fined 5K once this season.
Cool, thanks. Gore's setup seems unique though, one of those last pictures you posted the red part of gore's sock uniform isn't even a sock! It's like a sleeve that just covers his calfs. They seem really loose fitting and prone to just sag towards his ankle's. Could there be any sort of competitive advantage for him or something concerning his numerous surgeries. I've always been curious cause Frank seems to wear the uniform different than most.

Thanks again for the info, much appreciated.

Originally posted by AldonGood99:

I know it's the NFL, but 5,000$ is a ridiculous amount..
Lol this whole thread = Stoney win and Andes fail! I like it lol.

Thanks Stoney!
Thanks Stoney!

Swagtree cleats

his all-gold ones from MNF were sicker
Thanks Stoney, you da man
Thanx Stoney! These are my favorite threads to see after every game! Appreciate it!
Share 49ersWebzone