LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 270 users in the forums

49ers @ seahawks Picture Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thanks Stoney!

nice catch ........crabtree
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:
no, its better this way because im lazy and don't like to click links.

Lol, you click a link to go to the forums, you click a link to go to Niner Talk, you click the link to this thread, but a FOURTH link is the dealbreaker? HAHA!
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Your 49ers just walked into Seattle and landed a crucial, thrilling, late season win and you would rather bash another fan for taking HIS time to post pictures in one place to share with his fellow faithful?

Merry Chirstmas to you too.

If you look previously, I explained that the reason I said anything is because Stoney goes out of his way to antagonize me.
Originally posted by andes14:
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
LOL. That's quite a waste of time. You know you can just post the links, right? For example:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/games/20111224026/gallery;_ylt=AtFuTdsXCvGhMtxSbOY2pcwisLYF

What a buzz kill you are.

Anyway, thanks man for the pics and it took you no time at all to post them up here.

This

I only went after this Stoney character because he always seems to try and antagonize me and make preposterous claims. However, it is true that he could have simply just posted the link(s) and we could just click and see all the pics. Not too sure what the point of copy and pasting each individual picture's URL is...this just seems so much quicker:

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/photo-gallery/49ers-at-Seahawks/aa69b130-4455-4d1e-ae64-ab5ec2051766

Don't "go after" other posters. I don't care why you think you were justified. Just don't.

And on the subject of the post, is he not entitled to lay out and format his post however he chooses? Yes, he is.
Yeah stoney's been our pic master and we appreciate the hell out of it.
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
Yeah stoney's been our pic master and we appreciate the hell out of it.

^
Your 49ers just walked into Seattle and landed a crucial, thrilling, late season win and you would rather bash another fan for taking HIS time to post pictures in one place to share with his fellow faithful?

If you look previously, I explained that the reason I said anything is because Stoney goes out of his way to antagonize me.

Oh okay well vengeance is yours I guess
Originally posted by English:
Don't "go after" other posters. I don't care why you think you were justified. Just don't.

And on the subject of the post, is he not entitled to lay out and format his post however he chooses? Yes, he is.

I didn't go after him...i just said I thought it was a little silly to manually post all the pics when he could have just posted a link or two...it'd be like someone manually typing what each play was instead of just posting the link to the play-by-play or something...

I didn't go after him...i just said I thought it was a little silly to manually post all the pics when he could have just posted a link or two...it'd be like someone manually typing what each play was instead of just posting the link to the play-by-play or something...

You used the expression "went after" in one of your posts, which is why I picked it up. So that is the end of that point.

And, as I said before, it is up to Stoney to decide how his posts are formatted and laid out.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
The picture thread has been goin on for years. If it wasn't stoney it was jrg or someone else that would do. I even made it once. Just let it go, man.
You used the expression "went after" in one of your posts, which is why I picked it up. So that is the end of that point.

And, as I said before, it is up to Stoney to decide how his posts are formatted and laid out.

So if I used a different expression such as "gave him a hard time" then all would have been fine? Just SAYING i went after him, even though it ACTUALLY wasn't a personal attack in any way, is a no-no??

He's lucky P-Dub wasn't there.

Leave Stoney's thread alone.
LOL. That's quite a waste of time. You know you can just post the links, right? For example:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/games/20111224026/gallery;_ylt=AtFuTdsXCvGhMtxSbOY2pcwisLYF

Well said. I appreciate someone aggregating 49er information so I wouldn't have to - one of the reason why this forum exist. Keep up the great work Stoney.

Merry Christmas.

Share 49ersWebzone