LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

nfl.com says we have secured a 1st round bye but i dont agree..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by global_nomad:
they have fixed the game so the win @STL is guaranteed.
In the final seconds of the game? That's what it appeared like anyway. Anyone have input?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
What up DJ yah I saw that as well. Why he so mean ?
It looked like he said "get the f*ck back!"

Maybe he didnt want them to celebrate early?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
It looked like he said "get the f*ck back!"

Maybe he didnt want them to celebrate early?

Yeah, IMO, it was about getting on the field too early. The Niners offense still needed to run out the clock. Whether Harbaugh was yelling at the players or whether at Rathman when Rathman told him to get back would be a guess.
I assume it was due to an early celebration. As Harbaugh scanned the field for flags, ensuring that it was the last defensive play before taking victory formation (i.e., kneel down), Coach Rathman stormed the field with some of the players.

I agree with 'Btthepunk', I read "Get back, Get the F*** back", as he pointed and looked directly at Tom Rathman.

Considering the magnitude of this rivalry game, I don't think it was a big deal
Rathman as much as I love him, tucked his tail and GTF back. Im just saying they all know who the leader of the pack is.:)
It will be a close fight, but my money's on Rathman. After Harbaugh clocks Tom in the face, Rathman head butted Jim, broke his nose. Tomsula broke up the fight with a panic on his face. And Anthony Davis stood by with his signature stupid grin.
I think he was saying "I'm on top tonight, high vibration level ...."
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
It will be a close fight, but my money's on Rathman. After Harbaugh clocks Tom in the face, Rathman head butted Jim, broke his nose. Tomsula broke up the fight with a panic on his face. And Anthony Davis stood by with his signature stupid grin.

My money's on Harbaugh. Harbaugh has the height advantage.

Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
Rathman as much as I love him, tucked his tail and GTF back. Im just saying they all know who the leader of the pack is.:)

Yeah, he's the head coach and he can fire his ass, really. Not saying he would, but Tom knows the pecking order and I'm sure he had no problem with it.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

height doesnt mean jack
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

height doesnt mean jack

all height gives u is a reach advantage.. its about being tough, and rathman looks pretty tough as does harbaugh lol
I saw that exchange at the end. I think he was trying to get RAthman to control his unit,
Harbaugh is in charge.

that's all you need to know.
Share 49ersWebzone