LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Delaine walker.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Only way I see Walker returning is if we make it to the NFC Championship game; that would spot a range of 3-4 weeks for him to get back into the mix (and he needs 4 weeks until he can take the wires out).

Hell, you know if we make it to the SB Josh Morgan might be ready to suit up! -No s**tting!

hes on IR
Originally posted by jreff22:
this is a dumb question but if he was bleeding where was if coming from....was he cut open on his face?

Laceration in the mouth
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
this is a dumb question but if he was bleeding where was if coming from....was he cut open on his face?

Laceration in the mouth

from a bone popping out or did he bite himself?

Laceration in the mouth

It could be from the fracture causing displacement on the bone, and the gums attached to the bone actually rip open. Especially areas where the gums are firmly attached
I want him to play because of his versatility but i hope he doesnt play until fully healed. NEXT MAN UP!

Laceration in the mouth

It could be from the fracture causing displacement on the bone, and the gums attached to the bone actually rip open. Especially areas where the gums are firmly attached

Laceration in the mouth

yea i saw blood on that towel too
Jeez the story just keeps changing:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niners-talk/post/Injury-report-Willis-expected-to-be-read?blockID=620696&feedID=5884

Coach Jim Harbaugh said he'll know in the next week whether Walker will have any chance to return for the playoffs. Walker is believed to have sustained a fractured jaw.

Seriously, the fact that injury reports are near impossible to identify through this team, maybe those supposed 'players' who claimed Delanie has his jaw wired shut are just jerking the media around ala Harbaugh.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niners-talk/post/Injury-report-Willis-expected-to-be-read?blockID=620696&feedID=5884

Coach Jim Harbaugh said he'll know in the next week whether Walker will have any chance to return for the playoffs. Walker is believed to have sustained a fractured jaw.

Seriously, the fact that injury reports are near impossible to identify through this team, maybe those supposed 'players' who claimed Delanie has his jaw wired shut are just jerking the media around ala Harbaugh.

That would not surprise me. Especially after the story came out about the speech he gave during the timeout to make it seem like the 49ers were going to run. It didn't work out well for me, but I have to admit, thats crafty.
Matt Borrows came out and said it in his blog:

"Delanie Walker also did not practice after suffering a broken jaw Saturday."
http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2011/12/injuries-at-wr-force-colin-jones-to-switch-sides.html

Originally posted by global_nomad:
Matt Borrows came out and said it in his blog:

"Delanie Walker also did not practice after suffering a broken jaw Saturday."
http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2011/12/injuries-at-wr-force-colin-jones-to-switch-sides.html

so 4-6 week recovery?
I bet he straps up both straps for the rest of his career.
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:

Quote:

That would not surprise me. Especially after the story came out about the speech he gave during the timeout to make it seem like the 49ers were going to run. It didn't work out well for me, but I have to admit, thats crafty.

What story, let me read it
Harbaugh just said on his Monday Press conference Walker will be reevaluated by a doctor on Wednesday 1/4.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Harbaugh just said on his Monday Press conference Walker will be reevaluated by a doctor on Wednesday 1/4.

good!

we really missed him vs the Rams
Share 49ersWebzone