Who's Got It Better Than Us?
Originally posted by obx49:
Who's Got It Better Than Us?

2012 San Francisco 49ers
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Aldon Smith is gonna be Ware 2.0 - new and improved
Originally posted by verb1der:
Alex Smith was so sick on that TD drive!!!

credit for Alex?!?!

The guy has shown up and responded every time he gets knocked down. Everyone was calling for his head two weeks ago in Arizona and he responds with a gem, on prime time, fighting for a bye week, and against one of the best defenses in football.

PS...for those about to bring up the passes he missed: while he flat out missed Crabs on that deep play, Kyle Williams needed to sit down in the soft spot in the endzone on the other miss. Beating a zone is about the receivers finding windows...no need for Kyle to run across the endzone when he was wide open
Thanks Man, great watching.
Thank you, love it!
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Alex Smith was so sick on that TD drive!!!

credit for Alex?!?!

The guy has shown up and responded every time he gets knocked down. Everyone was calling for his head two weeks ago in Arizona and he responds with a gem, on prime time, fighting for a bye week, and against one of the best defenses in football.

PS...for those about to bring up the passes he missed: while he flat out missed Crabs on that deep play, Kyle Williams needed to sit down in the soft spot in the endzone on the other miss. Beating a zone is about the receivers finding windows...no need for Kyle to run across the endzone when he was wide open

Alex Smith is on a mission to fulfill his destiny of a head to head duel with Aaron Rodgers in the NFC Championship.

And only then, will EVERYONE be rooting for the underdog.
Awesome!!
  • Chico
  • Veteran
damn I.T. guys...blocked it at work!!! i hate those guys
Great video bro.

Damn if Hunter slows down on that screen and gets behind Iupati, it's a TD!
Aldon WHO?

Isn't that what we were all saying back on draft day? This guy is a freak! This guy is a stud. I am normally a guy that likes watching a free flowing wide open offense, but watching our defense... DAYYYUUUUM! That is like watching artistry in motion!

Superbowl baby! I believe!!!
at 6:23 it sounds like Smith says "black man on top!"
Awesome. Thank you!
Pretty cool to see the ST unit jumping around like that, they seem to be having a good time!
Share 49ersWebzone