LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

Can Aldon become a three down OLB?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think the Steelers game was the first time I actually saw Aldon play almost every down (from the second quarter forward); guy played relentless, couldn't be stopped. -He's just f**king insane...

Am i the only guy that thinks he actually got stronger as the game went on. By the end of the 4th he was just unstoppable.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I think the Steelers game was the first time I actually saw Aldon play almost every down (from the second quarter forward); guy played relentless, couldn't be stopped. -He's just f**king insane...

Am i the only guy that thinks he actually got stronger as the game went on. By the end of the 4th he was just unstoppable.

There were more drop back pass attempts in the 4th quarter. When teams try and pass against us late, they get steamrolled by Aldon.
Aldon as a 3 down LB=1,000,000 sacks
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Yeah, he got a great motor.
He's a work in progress, but he made it through the season.

I hope to see improvement next year.
Holy thread revival batman
Originally posted by zillabeast:
He's a work in progress, but he made it through the season.

I hope to see improvement next year.

Share 49ersWebzone