There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Do 49er fans realy need to be told to be quiet on OFF. thats sad

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Dude the idiot fans always get extremely loud when the niners are in the redone. It's unbelievable how dumb some of our fans are.

I've seen signs on the Stadium video boards at the steelers, saints and patriots stadium that literally says "QUIET. OFFENSE AT WORK".

We need to do something like that.

we already have that at candlestick
Originally posted by English:
Fans pay money.

Fans go to game.

Fans want to enjoy themselves.

What's dat got to do wit making noise while we're on offense. Ur a mod so I no dis can't be da first time watching football. Real fans dat know football knows u stf on offense & make noise while opposition is on offense. I've neva been to a game & I know dat.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Fans pay money.

Fans go to game.

What's dat got to do wit making noise while we're on offense. Ur a mod so I no dis can't be da first time watching football. Real fans dat know football knows u stf on offense & make noise while opposition is on offense. I've neva been to a game & I know dat.

• BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:
the fans will be loud as f**k on offense and quite on defense

thats how we roll son
Maybe the turnaround to being a good team is getting people who will only support a winner out to the games, not being hardcore fans like us, they aren't too football savvy.
Originally posted by RedNGoldBlooded:
Do Niner fans need to be hating on fellow Niner fans??

Seriously, it's been nearly a decade since they've made it into the post-season. Ill-timed as it may have been, what we witnessed was pure elation; that of ending one disappointing season after another.

You think it'll be that way on Monday night? Of course we all hope that the crowd will exhibit the proper etiquette next time around. I have faith in this team, and my fellow 49er Faithful.

Well yes they do if the fans are affecting the effectiveness of the offense. It's common knowledge. It's a blow out with but at the same time they don't want it happening in games like tomorrow. It's about helping the team out. Other fans in other cities are serious about that. Go to another big football city and see if they yell during offense. It just makes our fans look like stupid bandwagon jumpers.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Too bad old people tell me to sit down and be quiet at a game Our fans suck they never show up at a game and they will be outnumbered and out cheered this game like all other games. We never get loud on defense and gets me mad.
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Dude the idiot fans always get extremely loud when the niners are in the redone. It's unbelievable how dumb some of our fans are.

I've seen signs on the Stadium video boards at the steelers, saints and patriots stadium that literally says "QUIET. OFFENSE AT WORK".

We need to do something like that.

we already have that at candlestick

Then we need a humongous video board for the new stadium!
Fans pay money.

Fans go to game.

What dat got to do wiv wot i sed?
Fans pay money.

Fans go to game.

I could be wrong but are you sayin its ok to make noise while we're on offense cause if you are, dats my point but if not den nevamind. I miss read it.
Fans pay money.

Fans go to game.

I could be wrong but are you sayin its ok to make noise while we're on offense cause if you are, dats my point but if not den nevamind. I miss read it.

Nope. Just meant, have a good time. You also, have a good time.
FOB fans from SE & S Asia....nature of the Bay...deal w/ it
Fans pay money.

Fans go to game.

Nope. Just meant, have a good time. You also, have a good time.

You can have a good time but as fans you still have to know win to make noise & win to stfu. Homefield crowd noise doesn't help our offense it helps opposition'z defense.
Fans pay money.

Fans go to game.

english please buddy
our fans need to STFU when our goddamn offense is on the field and go CRAZY when our Defense is on the field.....
Then we need a humongous video board for the new stadium!

The screen is big enough but only half the stadium can see if. Then they put it up too late and noone is looking at it.