There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Calling Out Players That Need to be Called Out

If Patrick Willis would stop getting hurt maybe we'd be 10-2 right now. Whats up wit that?
Umm let's see here I am going to call out ...Alex Smith Alex Smith Alex Smith and ohh yeah Alex Smith
Originally posted by Redgoldknight:
Umm let's see here I am going to call out ...Alex Smith Alex Smith Alex Smith and ohh yeah Alex Smith

why?


we are moving the ball beatifully

we have one of the most red zone trips in the nfl



only problem is red zone offense which players cited the problem as not getting to the LOS fast enough for alex to maake audibles and apprentlly playcalling as we are running the ball too much


im not saying alex is playing elite or anything but he isnt the problem why we lost our games

dallas- coaching and defense (theat FG thing was messed up also allowing that many points and letting tony romo do what he did was just unacceptable)

ravens- i believe alex is partly to blame here but the most of the fault has to go to the OL chilo was in most of this game and our offense was a revolving door

cardinals- again alex is partly to blame here but the problem here was RZ offense and like i said majority of the blame goes to not getting to the LOS on time and playcalling in the RZ


i think the only issue with the team as of now is RZ offense

ST- easily one of the best

defense - appart from the secondary 9missing 1 CB we are fine)


offense- our offense is fine and some of you may laugh at me for this is borderline elite

we are getting to teh RZ easily we have one of the most RZ trips in the nfl the only problem is we are kicking too many FG if we easily turn one or 2 of those FG into TDs we are one of the most high scoring offenses int he nfl --yes even on par with the packers
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
why?


we are moving the ball beatifully

we have one of the most red zone trips in the nfl



only problem is red zone offense which players cited the problem as not getting to the LOS fast enough for alex to maake audibles and apprentlly playcalling as we are running the ball too much


im not saying alex is playing elite or anything but he isnt the problem why we lost our games

dallas- coaching and defense (theat FG thing was messed up also allowing that many points and letting tony romo do what he did was just unacceptable)

ravens- i believe alex is partly to blame here but the most of the fault has to go to the OL chilo was in most of this game and our offense was a revolving door

cardinals- again alex is partly to blame here but the problem here was RZ offense and like i said majority of the blame goes to not getting to the LOS on time and playcalling in the RZ


i think the only issue with the team as of now is RZ offense

ST- easily one of the best

defense - appart from the secondary 9missing 1 CB we are fine)


offense- our offense is fine and some of you may laugh at me for this is borderline elite

we are getting to teh RZ easily we have one of the most RZ trips in the nfl the only problem is we are kicking too many FG if we easily turn one or 2 of those FG into TDs we are one of the most high scoring offenses int he nfl --yes even on par with the packers


Can't argue with you to much on your synopsis, good stuff. Here are the glaring weakness's of Alex Smith, that can not be denied. In the RZ he refuses to take a chance passing the ball unless the receiver is wide open. Steve Young said it best. "In the Nfl there is no such thing as a open receiver". And Alex needs to understand that.
Originally posted by Redgoldknight:
Can't argue with you to much on your synopsis, good stuff. Here are the glaring weakness's of Alex Smith, that can not be denied. In the RZ he refuses to take a chance passing the ball unless the receiver is wide open. Steve Young said it best. "In the Nfl there is no such thing as a open receiver". And Alex needs to understand that.


You continue to blame Smith for the red zone inefficiency though he was quite good in the red zone in the past. New system, Morgan down, running on almost every first down inside the five, and blessed with thriple coverage on VD and Edwards playing way below his potential. Crabtree and Williams generally on the bench. So it is all on Smith?
Originally posted by boqi:
RB Frank Gore - you are like the NFL's worst best player. Sure you get a 30 yard run maybe once or twice a game, but my god, do you have to lose 4 yards every play until then?

And for fun:

Kendall Hunter - GROW! And why do you have a girl's first name?!? Who do you think you are Dana Stubblefield minus 400 lbs?!?

Andy Lee - You look white, you kick like a Mexican soccer player, but your last name is Chinese. WTF?!?!

don't be mean to the Mayor's son!
I will say it again---play more Crabtree and more kyle Williams and less Ginn, less edwards, less delanie walker. Use some of that old WC offense that passes and runs from the same lineup. Get Gore and Hunter more involved in the pass game---it is OK to pass to a rb 7-8 times a game---Montana and Young did it many a game.
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
I will say it again---play more Crabtree and more kyle Williams and less Ginn, less edwards, less delanie walker. Use some of that old WC offense that passes and runs from the same lineup. Get Gore and Hunter more involved in the pass game---it is OK to pass to a rb 7-8 times a game---Montana and Young did it many a game.


Yes, they did it for years after a couple of years learning. They didn't just run onto the field and start dominating.
Our 3rd down conversion percentages have been HORRIBLE ALL YEAR! We have NOT been moving the ball "beautifully". More so our defense and special teams have put us in good positions.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Dec 16, 2011 at 9:43 PM ]
Originally posted by CrownJP:
I was at this game so ill chime in here as well ...

Secondary (all of it) - His name is Larry Fitz(cant spell the rest and do not care to look it up) ... he is the best WR in the game .... COVER HIM ... THEY DO NOT THROW TO ANYONE ELSE

Fitzgerald is not the best WR in the game. Top 5, but not the best.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
I will say it again---play more Crabtree and more kyle Williams and less Ginn, less edwards, less delanie walker. Use some of that old WC offense that passes and runs from the same lineup. Get Gore and Hunter more involved in the pass game---it is OK to pass to a rb 7-8 times a game---Montana and Young did it many a game.


Yes, they did it for years after a couple of years learning. They didn't just run onto the field and start dominating.

You're saying it took a couple years to learn how to throw to a RB in the backfield? LOL

Maybe it took that long to implement the practice into the everyday gameplan, but that's something any professional QB should be able to right off the bat.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Redgoldknight:
Can't argue with you to much on your synopsis, good stuff. Here are the glaring weakness's of Alex Smith, that can not be denied. In the RZ he refuses to take a chance passing the ball unless the receiver is wide open. Steve Young said it best. "In the Nfl there is no such thing as a open receiver". And Alex needs to understand that.


You continue to blame Smith for the red zone inefficiency though he was quite good in the red zone in the past. New system, Morgan down, running on almost every first down inside the five, and blessed with thriple coverage on VD and Edwards playing way below his potential. Crabtree and Williams generally on the bench. So it is all on Smith?

You have to wonder how many of those dropped passes would have been TDs if they had been to Morgan instead of Ginn and Edwards. :(
Problem is we can't run any more. Teams r locking down that part against us. That forces us to pass and our flaws are on display.
IMO the O line and blocking schemes are what's killing us. So I'm calling out everybody that has anything to do with blocking.

We need to block a better. At least give Alex Smith an extra .5 seconds to throw the ball. But also, our receivers need to get open quicker. They need to stop trying to put a move on the DB and just run the rout. Whenever they try to juke the DB that's an extra .5 seconds that Alex needs to hold on to the ball, and we can't afford that.

We are on the brink of having a really good offense. I hope we put up 30 on Pittsburgh.
Alex Smith? That is a joke. He is the only reason we were even still in the AZ game at the end, and he made a huge play keeping that last play alive that should have been caught by Walker. You're just a Smith hater so he is always going to be on your list.

My list would be Justin Smith, McDonald, Brooks and Haralson for not getting any pressure on the QB at all in the last few games. The only guy pressing the QB is our roookie Aldon. We had no pressure against AZ.

Next would be Gore because he has no burst at all.

Next would be our offensive coordinator who can't draw up one single play to get a guy open in the red zone or draw up a running play that works inside the 20.

The biggest unit to call out is by far our OL who can't pass block worth $hit. Smith has zero time to throw the ball and it is destroying us.
[ Edited by bigwads on Dec 17, 2011 at 7:48 AM ]