LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

49ers' WRs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by lollyballs:
Kick the tires on Derrick Mason

TO and Randy Moss while you're at it
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
This is going to sound horrible, but what's up with all the white WRs we are signing? Is Harbaugh implementing the NFLs version of affermative action?

You racist son of a *****. I'm kidding No seriously I'd kinda like to see some more white guys ball out at WR. Jordy Nelson is sick.
Welker is a beast. Stokley was pretty good. But yeah there aren't many. But the all-time ganksta is Steve Largent baby. WHOOOOOO!
1. 1st rounder WR (Michael Floyd, Mohamed Sanu, Alshon Jeffery, Nick Toon - at least one will be available, but all would be a needed upgrade) or sign Colston
2. Morgan or Streeter - We really got exposed when he went down, expecially in the playoffs. Still need him at #2 WR
3. Morgan, Crabs or 2nd rounder (Tommy Streeter, should beavailable here).Crabs is on bust lookout.
4. Kyle Williams or Crabs. Let'm compete if we take a WR in the 1st or 2nd

For me Morgan stays at #2. Number 3 and 4 is up to Crabs, a rookie, and Kyle. The number one spot should go to Colston or a Rookie 1st rounder.
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
This is going to sound horrible, but what's up with all the white WRs we are signing? Is Harbaugh implementing the NFLs version of affermative action?

You racist son of a *****. I'm kidding No seriously I'd kinda like to see some more white guys ball out at WR. Jordy Nelson is sick.
Welker is a beast. Stokley was pretty good. But yeah there aren't many. But the all-time ganksta is Steve Largent baby. WHOOOOOO!

The player rep for Laurent Robinson made it clear this week that he expects the free agent to attract plenty of interest this offseason.
Perhaps Robinson won't be an easy sign for the Cowboys after all. "He's got the age, height, speed and people can see what he can do," said the agent. Robinson wants to return to Dallas, but it sounds like he may explore the market to establish his value first.

He might be someone the Niner's could be interested in. I just don't see us signing any BIG name free agent wide receivers based on the our lack of cap space.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:
The player rep for Laurent Robinson made it clear this week that he expects the free agent to attract plenty of interest this offseason.
Perhaps Robinson won't be an easy sign for the Cowboys after all. "He's got the age, height, speed and people can see what he can do," said the agent. Robinson wants to return to Dallas, but it sounds like he may explore the market to establish his value first.

He might be someone the Niner's could be interested in. I just don't see us signing any BIG name free agent wide receivers based on the our lack of cap space.

I'm tired of f**kin around with these "Kinda good" receivers... f**k that... I want a premier receiver... 1000 yards + like every damn year.

No more Antonio Bryants, washed up Isaac Bruce's, or Braylon Edwards...

Don't we have 30-40 mil atm?
watch us signing a laurent robinson and he ends up sucking ass here like every damn wrs we signed in the past
Originally posted by modninerfan:

I'm tired of f**kin around with these "Kinda good" receivers... f**k that... I want a premier receiver... 1000 yards + like every damn year.

Our playbook doesnt consist of a recievers gaining 1000 yards..more like 4 recievers getting somewhere between 600-700 while we run the ball and keep the other team from scoring and then specials teams giving us a short field to work with -_-...id rather go with the 1000yrd reciever tho..or at least somebpdy that has the talent to have 1000
Originally posted by martysofresh:

Our playbook doesnt consist of a recievers gaining 1000 yards..more like 4 recievers getting somewhere between 600-700 while we run the ball and keep the other team from scoring and then specials teams giving us a short field to work with -_-...id rather go with the 1000yrd reciever tho..or at least somebpdy that has the talent to have 1000

No playbook does with Mr. 299.

Originally posted by Joecool:

No playbook does with Mr. 299.
LMAO. but it kinda falls back on recievers getting separations, getting YAC or even breaking tackles
LMAO. but it kinda falls back on recievers getting separations, getting YAC or even breaking tackles

Top QBs dont rely on separation. When needed, they find a way.
I will settle with...

1) Michael Crabtree
2) Rookie 1st/2nd rd pick, a productive BURNER
3) Josh Morgan
4) Kyle Williams
5) Ted Ginn JR
6) Delanie Walker, obviously he's our 2nd TE as well.

or

1) Top tier FA
2) Michael Crabtree/2nd tier FA ala Desean Jackson
3) Josh Morgan
4) Kyle Williams
5) Rookie 3-5rd
6) Ted Ginn JR

the tough thing is I think Kyle Williams is a solid #3, but Josh Morgan shouldn't be lower than a 3 either.. we might have a decision on who to keep of the 2??
Originally posted by Joecool:

Top QBs dont rely on separation. When needed, they find a way.

Incorrect!!
See Brett Favre game losing INTs, over and over again
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Incorrect!!
See Brett Favre game losing INTs, over and over again

Some people are forgetting Football is still the ultimate team sport.....
Share 49ersWebzone