2) Williams
3) Ginn

For right now at least.

1) Crabtree

2) Davis

3) Williams

4) Walker

repeat sequence.

That would be fine if we are including TE's. I didn't include TE's originally. I would maybe put Davis #1 in that scenario. But at least #2.

I see Crabs as a more reliable every down threat, while Davis is more of a big play, keep ds honest type of guy. I really dont care what the order is, I just want to see all those guys playing together at the same time.

As some have pointed out, we are too cute for our own good sometimes.

At the risk of offending you, I agree with everything you say here.

I think our WR issue is primarily at issue in the RZ. We need to get Ginn off the field in the RZ unless he goes in motion to threaten a fly sweep or reverse. Otherwise, the RZ formation needs to feature Crabtree, Williams, Davis, Walker, RB and FB. -- a true WC multi-threat formation.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
The Green Bay Wrs are strongest more than our 49ers WRS!! ... Green Bay WRS are all the best weapson offense and not scare to get the hits!! I need the 49ers WRs should copy the Green Bay WRS about best weapon offense and not scare to get the hits!!

Just guessing thats what led to this post.
Originally posted by frozen49er:
The Green Bay Wrs are strongest more than our 49ers WRS!! ... Green Bay WRS are all the best weapson offense and not scare to get the hits!! I need the 49ers WRs should copy the Green Bay WRS about best weapon offense and not scare to get the hits!!

Most likely not, he has to be from over seas using the god awful google translater
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

So it's confirmed, I'm having an off day......

I really miss Josh Morgan.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

So it's confirmed, I'm having an off day......

It happens! But don't worry it probably this flu bug that's going around!
Kick the tires on Derrick Mason
Crabtree
Davis
Williams
Morgan
Walker
I like Kyle in the slot more though so I really think we still need a fast reliable big reciever.
Tough to put any one of these guys aside right now. We need all of them. Crabtree and Edward give size. Ginn and Williams speed. Ginn look bad on a couple of plays that people tend to remember. He'll give you about 1 every game, but he does make some nice catches. Williams seems to catch everything. We need to throw to him more. Braylon looks like he lost whatever quickness he might have had to his injury, but we need his size and experience in the end zone. Teams are beginning to notice Crabtree. It's a good thing because it looks like he's more of a play maker this year.

Can't do much if the line don't protect though.
A dropped ball on third down means three and out. A dropped ball on 2nd and 8 means 3rd and long. Each drop takes a possession away. Same with penalties. Just the kiss of death when you combine the two.

They have to get Smith moving and away from the target zone for opposing pass rushers. He does a good job of keeping plays alive and limiting mistakes and turn overs but he gets hit way too often.
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Originally posted by frozen49er:

Most likely not, he has to be from over seas using the god awful google translater

Yeah that translator blows.
Edwards must sit until 100% and even then maybe.

so its Crabs, Williams then Ginn

with VD at te and Walker next up.

At this point, I'd take Williams over any of our wr's on this squad. He has done more with less time than any other wr. I also think he has bigger upside than any other wr on this team. I know alot of zoners love Crabs but he lacks the quickness and speed that Williams has. Is not much taller and hands are very similar!

Must draft a tall and speedy wr in the 1st rd this upcoming draft.

We would then have a killer wr corp with Williams in the slot and Crabs and the draft pick on the outside. Equals no more double teams on VD!
1) Crabtree
2) Williams
3) Ginn
4) My local Garbage Man
5) The dude who mows my lawn
6) Edwards (altho duking it out with my cleaning lady)

Edwards is useless.
Originally posted by verb1der:
I really miss Josh Morgan.

So does our offense. He WAS our #1 WR in terms of production until he went IR.