There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers' WRs

In my opinion, I think we need to change our WR squad in our depth chart. I wish our WRs Depth Chart would look like this - Crabtree, K. Williams and Edwards.
Edwards needs to be 4th at least right now
1) Crabtree
2) Williams
3) Ginn

For right now at least.
They either have speed, no hands or good hands with no speed. Bad combination.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Edwards needs to be cut asap.

fixed
Williams has been a pleasant surprise and needs to see more time until Edwards gets back to speed. Can't believe how the team has played dispite losing Morgan, Edwards and Crabtree for a few games. Wonder what woulda, coulda, shoulda....?
Originally posted by susweel:

fixed

I think it's safe to say the Braylon Edwards experiment failed......
am i the only one missing Joshua Morgan right now??? man that guy was ballin before he went down, a good reliable receiver with good hands and clutch.

crab, williams, and morgan would be a great trio of wide outs...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
1) Crabtree
2) Williams
3) Ginn

For right now at least.

1) Crabtree

2) Davis

3) Williams

4) Walker

repeat sequence.
Originally posted by aTx49er:

fixed

I think it's safe to say if he's not Alex Smith, he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt around these parts......
Originally posted by 190836:
They either have speed, no hands or good hands with no speed. Bad combination.

I agree except for Williams who lacks size but plays bigger than he is.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
1) Crabtree
2) Williams
3) Ginn

For right now at least.

1) Crabtree

2) Davis

3) Williams

4) Walker

repeat sequence.

That would be fine if we are including TE's. I didn't include TE's originally. I would maybe put Davis #1 in that scenario. But at least #2.
Originally posted by aTx49er:

fixed

I think it's safe to say if he's not Alex Smith, he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt around these parts......

Oakland your right on, people will just flame away and come up with dropped pass percentage metrics though.
Im not saying i think we should keep Braylon, but oakland brings up a great point. Most wouldnt put up with failure for very long at any other position. Although Alex has done much better this year so dont go freak out everyone. I commend him. But i know he has big time limitations still.
1) Crabtree
2) Williams
3) Ginn

For right now at least.

1) Crabtree

2) Davis

3) Williams

4) Walker

repeat sequence.

That would be fine if we are including TE's. I didn't include TE's originally. I would maybe put Davis #1 in that scenario. But at least #2.

I see Crabs as a more reliable every down threat, while Davis is more of a big play, keep ds honest type of guy. I really dont care what the order is, I just want to see all those guys playing together at the same time.

As some have pointed out, we are too cute for our own good sometimes.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Dec 12, 2011 at 7:03 PM ]
The Green Bay Wrs are strongest more than our 49ers WRS!! ... Green Bay WRS are all the best weapson offense and not scare to get the hits!! I need the 49ers WRs should copy the Green Bay WRS about best weapon offense and not scare to get the hits!!