There are 172 users in the forums

We lost 2 out of 3 (AND THEN BACK ON WINNING TRACK) ***UPDATED!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by frozen49er:
The Cowboys beat us. We cant compete with elite teams.

No way we can travel to Cincy and win, their D is simply too tough.

Oh No, we have to travel to Philly? We're going to get killed.

Tampas tough, Freeman is going tear our secondary apart.

Just barely beat the Browns, season is coming apart.

Another East Coast game? Skins should beat us down.

Eli Manning is going to rape us, season will crumble from here.

Well we beat AZ, but then lost to Baltimore, another elite team we simply were overmatched.

Sure we shut out the Rams, but that loss to AZ to put us 10-3 is the beginning of the end.

No way we can keep up with an elite Pitt team, then go on the road to play the Hawks. We should just lose out to get a better draft pick and trade up for Luck.

The sky is falling the sky is falling. Give me a break. What happened to the "Faithful" part of 49er Faithful?

Thank You.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Can we lock up retarded threads like this? It serves no purpose what so ever.

QFT
Originally posted by frozen49er:
The Cowboys beat us. We cant compete with elite teams.

No way we can travel to Cincy and win, their D is simply too tough.

Oh No, we have to travel to Philly? We're going to get killed.

Tampas tough, Freeman is going tear our secondary apart.

Just barely beat the Browns, season is coming apart.

Another East Coast game? Skins should beat us down.

Eli Manning is going to rape us, season will crumble from here.

Well we beat AZ, but then lost to Baltimore, another elite team we simply were overmatched.

Sure we shut out the Rams, but that loss to AZ to put us 10-3 is the beginning of the end.

No way we can keep up with an elite Pitt team, then go on the road to play the Hawks. We should just lose out to get a better draft pick and trade up for Luck.

The sky is falling the sky is falling. Give me a break. What happened to the "Faithful" part of 49er Faithful?

If SD said this, his credibility is shot. If you're paraphrasing, well, I can't make that conclusion. But if you can find those threads where SD made these gloom and doom predictions, well, it does make you look more than once at the source.

C'mon Diego, you didn't really post that about Philly and the Skins did you?
Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:
If SD said this, his credibility is shot. If you're paraphrasing, well, I can't make that conclusion. But if you can find those threads where SD made these gloom and doom predictions, well, it does make you look more than once at the source.

C'mon Diego, you didn't really post that about Philly and the Skins did you?

I dont know if he said any of these things at all. This seems to just be the general content on NT before and after every game.

This isnt the best 9er team Ive ever seen, but its not the worst either. The fact we panick at every loss or difficult game on our schedule is just craziness. Enjoy the ride, hope for the best and remain optimistic about our chances these last 3 games and the playoffs, isnt that why we are fans? I enjoy each game, win or lose, reading the insanity on this board, getting ready for April. I have hope (realistic, no homer), otherwise why watch if week in and week out everything is so negative?

BTW, what was your handle before you had to change it?
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by aman49:
I was wondering where the old SanDiego49er went. You know, the one who always uses this emoticon:

We are 1 and done in the playoffs. I'm calling it right now. No way we win a game. Worst offense of any playoff team by far.

You are not a fan of the 49ers. No way. I dont care what you say. Everything you write is negative. I bet you were happy we lost yesterday so you could come make a post about how we were going to lose to the steelers and seahawks.

I like them and if you told me we would be 10 - 6 and win the division at the beginning of the year I would think that's in incredible feat. But after 9 - 1 it's pretty disappointing.
When 49er haters call us Whiners, I think they are referring to people like the original poster here. Pathetic

[ Edited by kronik on Dec 12, 2011 at 2:36 PM ]
Originally posted by cNiner:
So where does that leave us?

Ravens: Loss.
Rams: Win.
Cardinals: Loss.
Steelers: Loss.
Seahawks: Loss.
Rams: Win or loss.

I only see 1 winnable game left. Our redzone offense and offensive line are horrific. We have take a massive step back in regression. 11 - 5 or maybe 10 - 6 final record. We have been exposed. Zone blitz against the run and pass. We can't beat that. The formula is there.

So we limp into the playoffs like this and it's 1 and done. Anybody who thinks otherwise is crazy at this point. This is not an offense that wins in the playoffs. Forget the #2 seed BTW.

Dude do you want us to win every game , we were lucky that we were on an eight game wining streak , that what got us in the playoffs and wining this sad Division
with this bad qb We are lucky to be in this position so be happy and enjoy the lucky ride , we need a QB !

I agree we are lucky to be 10 - 3. We are a "soft 10 - 3." A very beatable 10 - 3. Not sure about all the other parts of your statement.
some bi-polar posters on here for sure, these guys probably end relationships with women cus dinner is served 6 minutes late. i dont think you'll find a poster on here that says we dont need to improve, but acting like we're 100% 1 and done in the playoffs is hilarious, a 7-9 team beat the defending champs last year, we're gettin a home game aswell.
Originally posted by boast:
we already lost to Pittsburgh and Seattle?!?!?! holy sh*t!!!!!!!!

apparently, i need a new alarm clock because when i woke up this morning i thought it was only Dec 12th.

I'm chalking that up as a loss. I can remember 1 game where Alex played well at Seattle. Most of the others he hasn't handled that loud crowd well.
Originally posted by Loco49er:
I don't think SD is too far off. The offense (including Roman) has not figured out how to beat the blitz, this has been a problem since preseason. Blitzburgh is a loss, the team is playing sloppy on the road so Seattle is a loss, Rams still suck so that is a probable win.

The #2 seed is gone. The Saints are peaking and the Niners (specifically the offense) have plateaued or even regressed.

Anything is possible in the playoffs but I guarantee that any team we play will bring the heat all day long and it doesn't seem like the offense will fix its inability to beat the blitz this season.

I am happy about the season and thrilled to be back in the playoffs but the offense is really struggling.

This * 1,000. A poster who gets it....

If we play the Saints or Packers in the 1st playoff game, we may very well be 1 and done.

We "can" beat all other teams. We are capable of keeping any team under 17 points on any give. Sunday except the Saints and Packers
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Originally posted by VaNiner540:
So where does that leave us?

Ravens: Loss.
Rams: Win.
Cardinals: Loss.
Steelers: Loss.
Seahawks: Loss.
Rams: Win or loss.

I only see 1 winnable game left. Our redzone offense and offensive line are horrific. We have take a massive step back in regression. 11 - 5 or maybe 10 - 6 final record. We have been exposed. Zone blitz against the run and pass. We can't beat that. The formula is there.

So we limp into the playoffs like this and it's 1 and done. Anybody who thinks otherwise is crazy at this point. This is not an offense that wins in the playoffs. Forget the #2 seed BTW.

Hey, how are the bolts doin? I mean, that's ur team, right? I have not seen you celebrate at all this season. Its just been a bunch of negativity after our 3 losses. I would think a person who predicted 0-16 would be stoked about the teams success....if they were a true fan. And don't feed me tht "reaistic"
bs either.... you're just simply not a faithful fan, go watch rugby or some s**t.

Actually most of the year hes been talking about how Alex has arrived, and how good the team is doing. So what he wants to be pissed about a loss, all you guys just read it or don't. Sometimes its hard for other people to always be positive about alexc, or about RZ offense or anything like some of you. Some of you have been able to stay positive through a lot. Especially with our QB, i commend you. But if he cares enough to be pissed about a team, i think hes probably a fan. Just not the optimistic kind of fan some of you guys want.

This.
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by Method:
LOOOL. You couldn't help being a negative nancy, could you sandiego? I thought you changed. Oh well.

Yesterdays game was awful. Did you watch the same game I did Method? For once I actually agree with SD, aside from losing to the Hawks and Rams. It is deffinitely possible if we keep playing the way we did yesterday. We have been exposed since the Ravens game. This team is built to pound the rock, play great defense and let the QB be a game manager. Alex is no QB. Anyone who defends Alex after yesterday is in denial. This team is not built to be a passing team. The oline is a run first oline and the QB they block for is not a good passer. Any defense this team faces that has a good front seven and an above average secondary is going to beat us. The formula is out.

I agree with a lot of the points. Although not all.

apparently, i need a new alarm clock because when i woke up this morning i thought it was only Dec 12th.

I'm chalking that up as a loss. I can remember 1 game where Alex played well at Seattle. Most of the others he hasn't handled that loud crowd well.

I remember one Thursday night game where he played well and we won, I remember another (2009 I believe) where he threw for 300 yards and two 2 TD's but we lost due to a Gore fumble and I remember another on a Monday Night where he was trying to man up with a broken shoulder and should have never been playing to begin with. Then last year was pretty much a debacle on every level.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

I remember one Thursday night game where he played well and we won, I remember another (2009 I believe) where he threw for 300 yards and two 2 TD's but we lost due to a Gore fumble and I remember another on a Monday Night where he was trying to man up with a broken shoulder and should have never been playing to begin with. Then last year was pretty much a debacle on every level.

that 300 yard game was a very good one for him, in addition to gores fumble, davis dropped at least 1 td maybe 2 and crabtree shied away from contact by lawyer milloy on another would be td
Share 49ersWebzone