LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

We lost 2 out of 3 (AND THEN BACK ON WINNING TRACK) ***UPDATED!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
just work on red zone offense and we are suddently a great team

we susually move the ball up field ok

o line is an issue when it isnt healthy

against the ravens we didnt have snyder

last game we didnt have staley
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

I don't see how the redzone gets better. It just keeps getting worse. Not enough games or time left to fix it. And it's not going in the right direction. If anything we are regressing massively.
  • g60nx
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I don't see how the redzone gets better. It just keeps getting worse. Not enough games or time left to fix it. And it's not going in the right direction. If anything we are regressing massively.
with all respect, just stop being a fan bro

of course u dont see how it gets better, not enough time? is our playoff game tonight?
Originally posted by crabman82:

of course u dont see how it gets better, not enough time? is our playoff game tonight?

Do you see us getting better in that category? We started off mediocre, got bad and now are horrific at redzone offense. Is that the right direction heading into the playoffs?

Do you see us getting better in that category? We started off mediocre, got bad and now are horrific at redzone offense. Is that the right direction heading into the playoffs?

nobody said its perfect and doesnt need to improve, its your doom and gloom take on things that is annoying, to answer your question, yes i do see us getting better and i think theres more than enough time to recitfy things

nobody said its perfect and doesnt need to improve, its your doom and gloom take on things that is annoying, to answer your question, yes i do see us getting better and i think theres more than enough time to recitfy things

What do you think will make it better?

practice

practice

We hasn't that worked so far? We are pretty far along in the season, have always been bad in the redzone and continue to get worse. Don't you think they have been practicing it?
this offense is evolving/transitioning right now..we went from a run heavy offense to slowly implementing the pass more and more, it takes time for everyone to get on the same page and games like this will happen.

i for one trust harbaugh and this staff that they know wtf they're doing. go niners

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
this offense is evolving/transitioning right now..we went from a run heavy offense to slowly implementing the pass more and more, it takes time for everyone to get on the same page and games like this will happen.

i for one trust harbaugh and this staff that they know wtf they're doing. go niners

They won't be able to fix it with a few games left. Not enough time. We are declining going into the playoffs. Those teams are typically 1 and done.

practice

We hasn't that worked so far? We are pretty far along in the season, have always been bad in the redzone and continue to get worse. Don't you think they have been practicing it?

i dont know what they've been practicing, or how often, i just know i dont buy the notion that it cant improve, an exmaple the 97 broncos were bad against the un gave up over 5 ypc heading into the playoffs, by your logic they had zero chance to improve, well guess what, they tightened up that post season and went on a sb run, not saying we'll win the title but theres an example, also the 2006 colts, give up 300 rushing yards to jax, then in playoffs everything changed

practice

i dont know what they've been practicing, or how often, i just know i dont buy the notion that it cant improve, an exmaple the 97 broncos were bad against the un gave up over 5 ypc heading into the playoffs, by your logic they had zero chance to improve, well guess what, they tightened up that post season and went on a sb run, not saying we'll win the title but theres an example, also the 2006 colts, give up 300 rushing yards to jax, then in playoffs everything changed

I don't see them improving this by the playoffs. And I think it will be their downfall.

practice

I don't see them improving this by the playoffs. And I think it will be their downfall.

ok cool, agree to disagree

practice

ok cool, agree to disagree

Do you think they can with against the Saints or Packers without improving this?
Share 49ersWebzone