LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

We lost 2 out of 3 (AND THEN BACK ON WINNING TRACK) ***UPDATED!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Method:
LOOOL. You couldn't help being a negative nancy, could you sandiego? I thought you changed. Oh well.

I'm being "realistic."

Realistic is this:

We probably will lose the steelers and the seahawks game if our offense doesnt improve. But with trusting harbaugh I think the steelers game is 50.50. The seahawks game, although tough is a game we should win and the rams we will murder by more than 26-0

The Rams game I think we can win. The rest are losses. The first playoff game vs. anybody playoff caliber is a loss.
So where does that leave us?

Ravens: Loss.
Rams: Win.
Cardinals: Loss.
Steelers: Loss.
Seahawks: Loss.
Rams: Win or loss.

I only see 1 winnable game left. Our redzone offense and offensive line are horrific. We have take a massive step back in regression. 11 - 5 or maybe 10 - 6 final record. We have been exposed. Zone blitz against the run and pass. We can't beat that. The formula is there.

So we limp into the playoffs like this and it's 1 and done. Anybody who thinks otherwise is crazy at this point. This is not an offense that wins in the playoffs. Forget the #2 seed BTW.

Who knows? We might even play bad enough to finish out 0 - 16?
LOOOL. You couldn't help being a negative nancy, could you sandiego? I thought you changed. Oh well.

I'm being "realistic."

Realistic is this:

We probably will lose the steelers and the seahawks game if our offense doesnt improve. But with trusting harbaugh I think the steelers game is 50.50. The seahawks game, although tough is a game we should win and the rams we will murder by more than 26-0

The Rams game I think we can win. The rest are losses. The first playoff game vs. anybody playoff caliber is a loss.

how is it realistic to just claim we will lose for sure against a team we beat already before? on top of that, we have improved since beating them and although we have regressed a little, we still are probably better

I'm being "realistic."

Realistic is this:

how is it realistic to just claim we will lose for sure against a team we beat already before? on top of that, we have improved since beating them and although we have regressed a little, we still are probably better

We haven't improved. We have gotten worse. Our offense is horrific.

A word of advice. Never trade the stock market.

One minute you'll feel like you're the next Warren Buffett, the next minute you'll jump out the window, hence missing your chance to feel like Warren Buffett in minute number 3.
Well as it stands the packers have already won the superbowl, So this matters how?
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Dec 12, 2011 at 1:14 AM ]
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Well as it stands the packers have already won the superbowl, So this matters how?

I'd say the Packers will win. Who will beat them?
I'd say the Packers will win. Who will beat them?

If the Texas, Steelers, or Ravens represent, I could see the Pack struggle, provided (like the Raiders didn't, today) the offenses protect the football, and play keep away. And, the defenses are consistently disciplined in their execution. Something the Raiders weren't either, today.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

A word of advice. Never trade the stock market.

One minute you'll feel like you're the next Warren Buffett, the next minute you'll jump out the window, hence missing your chance to feel like Warren Buffett in minute number 3.

Do you not see a trend for the worse lately with this team?....

I'm being "realistic."

being "realistic" made you look ridiculous after the beginning of the year too bro . Chill out. It's one game. We played bad but our coaching staff is good and we have some talent. To be honest I'm surprised nobody realized the AZ game was such a trap game. After clinching the division and the whole team was probably looking forward to the pitt game.

really dude after one game? u make it sound like were getting our ass kicked every week. its one f**kin game after we clinched against a very hot arizona team that we took for granted since we owned them the last 3 years. chill out. steelers are gettin worked next week. all this bench smith, fire harbaugh, fangio sucks, weve been exposed s**t is ridiculous.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

I'm being "realistic."

being "realistic" made you look ridiculous after the beginning of the year too bro . Chill out. It's one game. We played bad but our coaching staff is good and we have some talent. To be honest I'm surprised nobody realized the AZ game was such a trap game. After clinching the division and the whole team was probably looking forward to the pitt game.

We lost 2 out of 3 and our offense is regressing badly. We have shown nothing lately. Our redzone offense is the worst I've ever seen from a "playoff team."

I'm being "realistic."

We lost 2 out of 3 and our offense is regressing badly. We have shown nothing lately. Our redzone offense is the worst I've ever seen from a "playoff team."

Ravnes was a fluke

after today Jim will realize we have bigger issues and some s**t needs to be shaken up...look for more plays to be added and the different personnel groups to be shortened.

I'm being "realistic."

couldnt stand not being a drama queen for a few weeks, the urge was too strong i guess
Do you not see a trend for the worse lately with this team?....

Bad teams beat good teams several different ways.

1) Big plays.
2) Good red zone defense.
3) Special teams.

That's how we used to win games under Sing/Nolan.

All I know is that you can't get within the 10 yard line 4(?) times and kick field goals every time.
You can't throw the back shoulder endzone pass to a receiver on the left 7 times in a season and not ONCE throw a touchdown.
You can't call cute plays trying to "trick" a team that is sending the house up the middle of the defense and forcing you to make a play.

The Saints lost to the Rams on the road, a worse team than the Cards (who have won 5 out of 6). The saintly Saints (the team we have "no chance to catch") have looked worse than we did today. So YES, you are overreacting a little.
Share 49ersWebzone