LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Congrats Aldon Smith...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
for becoming the first double digit sack leader for this team since............forever!!!!!

I was wrong on draft day.

Aldon, you are appreciated.
Needs to be a starter. PERIOD
If everyone made an apology thread there would be 1000's
Yeaa!!! He should have 11.5 but he let Skelton get away that one play!! Either way he's doing great!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He should have had about 2 more sacks he let get away today. But congrats he is having a good year.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

My only guess is that he is not in tip top condition to play football full-time? I don't know why he isn't a starter but that's my best guess. I can/probably be wrong.
Is he the rookie sack leader now?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Is he the rookie sack leader now?

no, jj watt is
Originally posted by susweel:
He should have had about 2 more sacks he let get away today. But congrats he is having a good year.

Also with Michael Vick a few weeks back. At best, he could've had 14.5 sacks but I forgive him.
49ers Defense are appreciated!

This. Gonna be great watching this guys career as a niner for sure. Congrats Aldon Smith!
he's one behind Von miller now, who has 11.5 after today
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

My only guess is that he is not in tip top condition to play football full-time? I don't know why he isn't a starter but that's my best guess. I can/probably be wrong.

lol must be because he always has his hands on his hips... lol I'm assuming it's because on 1st and 2nd down he would have to play the run and the pass.
We are lucky to have him, hats off to Aldon Smith
Share 49ersWebzone