There are 186 users in the forums

Niners and Saints tied now.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Why all of a sudden is the Seahawks game an automatic loss? It'll be a tough game, but it's more than just winnable. We're a better team than they are. And no way Harbaugh lets Carrol beat him so easily. As long as we beat the Steelers this week, I'm not worried. And the Saints could lose to the Falcons, and it's also possible that the Cam Newton led Panthers could knock them off week 17.

We are a better team than the Arizona Cardinals too the last time I checked...
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
don't worry. There will be no more tie after Monday night.
Everytime we get to the end of the season and play a must win game, we lose. Its all good though, at least these must win games are for a bye week not a wild card.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Realistically, I think the 49ers and Saints both win this week; and both lose on Christmas Eve to their division rivals (Atlanta will be coming off of a mini-bye to prepare for an opponent barely 2 continental states over, playing hard for a wildcard, against a NO team with only 5 days to prep; 49ers will be running off of a 4-day prep in the same flying distance to Seattle).

-After that, both Saints and 49ers will be 11-4; all the 49ers have to do is beat the Rams in STL and we own the tie-breaker for the bye (regardless of NO beating Carolina); it'll be insane cause I count on both the Rams and Panthers to play their guts out in their season finales to spoil their division rivals from a 2nd round playoff bye.

The saints don't lose at home. The minny game is away the panthers and falcoons are in the superdome. So unless they lose to minny I think they will run the table.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
stupid cowboys game man!
I actually don't mind being in the this position. The Niners still control their own fate. I'd rather put the pressure on and have them win out to get the #2 seed. I'd rather have hot team going into the playoffs and hopefully they can continue the hot streak.
if we dont win mondays game we are screwed we will have to go to N.O and they are a different team in a dome we need home field to have a chance come playoffs especially againts N.O
Ye of little faith.

How quickly we forget the past 9 years of doom and gloom.

Be content with a ticket to the dance and have faith that we'll get the first round bye.

#thankfulnotworried
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Ye of little faith.

How quickly we forget the past 9 years of doom and gloom.

Be content with a ticket to the dance and have faith that we'll get the first round bye.

#thankfulnotworried

I prefer to base things on reality and not faith. Besides, who in their right mind would have complained with a 10 and 3 start to the season? I know I never in a million years thought that was possible this season. So let's enjoy the ride while it lasts and then this off season add a few more pieces to the puzzle.
1. Remember how bad we were last year
2. Remember your expectations for this year
3. Look at where we are this year
4.??????

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
4.??????

this is the reason I don't get all psycho when we lose. I expected a 4-12 season.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Yep, we'll be one game up again. No need for the tiebreaker.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
4.??????

this is the reason I don't get all psycho when we lose. I expected a 4-12 season.

There you go. Low expectations.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by niners94:

Yep, we'll be one game up again. No need for the tiebreaker.

I think this is piss bro.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by aMikeNolanGuy:
Lance Moore > All our received

hows that for your /end thread

allarebase
[ Edited by ApatheticIAm on Dec 15, 2011 at 8:09 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone