There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners and Saints tied now.

Well lets see who wants the damn 2 seed more. I hope this was another gut check like after the B-More game and we hold the saints off. Nice catch rook!
  • boqi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 189
We won't hold the saints off. If we had this much trouble in AZ, wait until we get to STL. And that isn't an abbreviation for the steelers.
We have the lead because of the tiebreaker. End thread.
Kind of silly to blame this all on Kendall Hunter.
Originally posted by boqi:
We won't hold the saints off. If we had this much trouble in AZ, wait until we get to STL. And that isn't an abbreviation for the steelers.

LOL - what? The Seahawks game on a Sat after a Mon is a much harder game than against STL.
  • boqi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 189
Originally posted by sacniner:
We have the lead because of the tiebreaker. End thread.

Saints win the rest of their games. We win 1, maybe 2 if we're lucky. End thread.
misleading thread title
Originally posted by sspiker:
Kind of silly to blame this all on Kendall Hunter.

I know, just blowin steam and directing it at the poor rookie. Sorry
Clear eyes full hearts can't lose!
Originally posted by sspiker:
Kind of silly to blame this all on Kendall Hunter.

Definitely not his fault. Red zone offense was why we lost. And you could also add the play calling was horrible. So many unnecessary long bombs. Slants are good too, Roman! So pissed.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
misleading thread title

Yep, lock it down. I'm done for the night.
  • boqi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 189
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by boqi:
We won't hold the saints off. If we had this much trouble in AZ, wait until we get to STL. And that isn't an abbreviation for the steelers.

LOL - what? The Seahawks game on a Sat after a Mon is a much harder game than against STL.

I was implying that both games are equally difficult. Idiot.
Originally posted by boqi:
I was implying that both games are equally difficult. Idiot.

Whoa
We have the tiebreaker. We still control our own destiny. We win all our games. we get the 2 seed.

We just have to earn it now.
Not For Long !!!!!!