LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 130 users in the forums

2011 49ers: Road to a playoff bye...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by okdkid:
Considering we have the #2 seed right now with it entirely in control by our own actions... our chances are great to average.

And Bradford is a concern for you? WTF.

This.

But one loss is the end of the world in NT.
The Saints lost to the Rams...
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
The Saints lost to the Rams... with aj feely

fixed
Originally posted by crabman82:
this b***h up

COMMI
lol im just being realistic.. i would love nothing more for us to have the #2 seed lmao.. some people get wayyy to defensive..

By history.. losing to the cardinals/baltimore Do i think we beat the Pittsburgh steelers? NO
That right there makes me think we lose #2 seed since NO i believe will win out considering if any of you have sunday ticket or watch anything besides a 49er game Brees is a Missle in the SuperDome @home..

Then we play Seattle @ seattle thats no cakewalk either..

Be ignorant but you know where you heard it first.
All the Niners need to focus on is.

1. The Steelers, nothing else, until the game is over.

2. The Seahawks, nothing else until game is over.

3. the Rams, nothing else until game is over.

Keep it simple stupid. The Niners need to focus on the task at hand, and the rest will fall into place.
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
lol im just being realistic.. i would love nothing more for us to have the #2 seed lmao.. some people get wayyy to defensive..

By history.. losing to the cardinals/baltimore Do i think we beat the Pittsburgh steelers? NO
That right there makes me think we lose #2 seed since NO i believe will win out considering if any of you have sunday ticket or watch anything besides a 49er game Brees is a Missle in the SuperDome @home..

Then we play Seattle @ seattle thats no cakewalk either..

Be ignorant but you know where you heard it first.

you too could be accused of being ignorant thinking NO will win out, they had a struggle with tenn yesterday and have lost to aj feely this year, nobody is guranteeing a win out for the niners, we're just pointing out your all but guranteeing a win out for the saints is a stretch to say the least
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Really I mean Really???
Originally posted by crabman82:
you too could be accused of being ignorant thinking NO will win out, they had a struggle with tenn yesterday and have lost to aj feely this year, nobody is guranteeing a win out for the niners, we're just pointing out your all but guranteeing a win out for the saints is a stretch to say the least

@ Tennesse... Struggled. @ Home New Orleans doesnt struggle.. Chi @ NO 13-30 HOU @ NO 33-40 Indy @ NO 6-67 TB @ NO 16-27 NYG @ NO 27-49 DET @ NO 17-31..

New orleans 2 home games left.. they wont lose those at Home. they havent yet this year.. And you think they are going to lose on the Road to the vikings when they know they now have us tied for the 2nd seed knowing we got pittsburgh? lol.. Im from San Francisco.. alot of us from the city seem alot more realistic about our team than people from these 49ers boards half way accros the country.
Share 49ersWebzone