There are 295 users in the forums

ALDON SMITH SPRINT TO THE SIDELINES

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Syxton:

Legendary
And hilarious.

"Run home and siddown."
I wish the gif actually showed the sack.
Originally posted by RayWersching:

This!!
Originally posted by verb1der:

This!!

honestly wasnt much of a sack, i swear he tapped feelys heel and he went down
Originally posted by crabman82:

This!!

honestly wasnt much of a sack, i swear he tapped feelys heel and he went down

Actually, This!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
i love that he made it to the bench before Andy Lee could even stand up.

well

he had no reason to stand up
well.

true Not sure what i was thinking. Maybe lee got scared?
Actually, This!

It really wasn't much of a sack because Aldon shoved the offensive lineman backwards INTO Feeley, the impact made Feeley lost his balance and the Aldon came around with the touch sack.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
i love that he made it to the bench before Andy Lee could even stand up.

well

he had no reason to stand up
well.

true Not sure what i was thinking. Maybe lee got scared?

Lee is a racist
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by captveg:
Here's another one from IGN Football boards:

Just got a sack... ain't excited

In my 30+ years of being a Niner fan ..I gotta say that was the most clever QB sack celebration by a 49er......EVER

The only way this could have potentially backfired on him is if the Rams decided to go for it on 4th down.

If Aldon keeps doing this -- I can see some smart coach lining up for a 4th down try without a huddle and Aldon would not be able to recover in time.

Otherwise, one of the nicer sack celebrations I've ever seen.

Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:
The only way this could have potentially backfired on him is if the Rams decided to go for it on 4th down.

If Aldon keeps doing this -- I can see some smart coach lining up for a 4th down try without a huddle and Aldon would not be able to recover in time.

I thought that was a 4th down play, could be wrong though.
Originally posted by Num1player16:
Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:

I thought that was a 4th down play, could be wrong though.

It was 4th down.
Pretty unique, I'll give him that. Hard not to get excited about the pass rusher we've been waiting for since Charles Haley went to the dark side. Manny Lawson must feel like a b*tch.
Originally posted by jesserdumas2:
Pretty unique, I'll give him that. Hard not to get excited about the pass rusher we've been waiting for since Charles Haley went to the dark side. Manny Lawson must feel like a b*tch.

This is a really dumb comment. Why would Manny Lawson feel like a b***h? He was a good player here and a very good teammate. Just because he couldn't put up a ton of sacks doesn't mean he's somehow a terrible player because a totally different person is getting big sack numbers.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by jesserdumas2:

This is a really dumb comment. Why would Manny Lawson feel like a b***h? He was a good player here and a very good teammate. Just because he couldn't put up a ton of sacks doesn't mean he's somehow a terrible player because a totally different person is getting big sack numbers.

Because Manny was drafted with essentially the exact same profile as Smith and underperformed his way right out of town. He was solid against the run, I'll give him that but he, like sooooo many others drafted before him to get to the QB, came up way short.
Share 49ersWebzone