LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

2011 NFC WEST CHAMPS!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
tis good tis very very good
So many players to thank for this division win: Gore, Willis, J. Smith, Rogers, both A. Smiths, etc. I'll name nearly every starting player on our roster, especially on D. Plus a standing ovation to Gore for being the all-time leading rusher for the red and gold!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
After eating s**t for every game season since 2003 this feels great.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:

ALl of this, man this is great I will be seeing Red and Gold during the playoffs.
Beautiful. Glory to God. Just beautiful.
Originally posted by iknoejohnyork:

When Mike Nolan, head coach of the San Francisco 49ers, takes the field Monday in the season opener against the Arizona Cardinals on "Monday Night Football," he will have already won an important victory - the right to wear a suit on the sidelines.

While most men look for excuses to dress casually, Nolan has fought long and hard for the right to dress up, sparking a controversy that has made him a coach who stands for old-school values, a symbol of a new direction for a struggling team and a suited hero among football fans and fashionistas. Nolan came in at No. 11 on Esquire's Best Dressed list for 2007.

No 11 for best dressed
No. 1 for horrible coaching

Hell yeah!! Go Niners! Playoff Bound Baby!!
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:

ALl of this, man this is great I will be seeing Red and Gold during the playoffs.

how did brock sneak his way into that pic? LMAO

justin smith isn't even in it

Great picture but Brock, Brown and looks like Chilo but needs Justin, Bowman, etc... Edit: or is that Anthony in the back and not Chilo?
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 4, 2011 at 5:01 PM ]
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
So many players to thank for this division win: Gore, Willis, J. Smith, Rogers, both A. Smiths, etc. I'll name nearly every starting player on our roster, especially on D. Plus a standing ovation to Gore for being the all-time leading rusher for the red and gold!
way to go NINERS
Share 49ersWebzone