There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 NFC WEST CHAMPS!!!!!!

Originally posted by global_nomad:
Caption This:
Joe did Freddy P Soft tell you to do that?

lol at Gore's face.
Looks like Jim got slimmed
i still can't believe we're going to the playoffs. what a magical f**king season.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
i still can't believe we're going to the playoffs. what a magical f**king season.

It's f**king awesome. It still feels surreal sometimes. I can remember thinking what if? You never know? But always trying to keep my hopes in check for the past few years. Now it's like...I'm free lol

It's f**king awesome. It still feels surreal sometimes. I can remember thinking what if? You never know? But always trying to keep my hopes in check for the past few years. Now it's like...I'm free lol
I've been here since 05 or so. There has never been a thread with this title. I can get used to this.
Kinda cool how Staley made an instant connection with Harbaugh and spontaneously drove into the City for the press conference and ended up being the one to christen their first division championship with Gatorade. This team was so thirsty for competent coaching.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=7055432&wjb=

"Left tackle Joe Staley showed up at Harbaugh's over-the-top introductory press conference at a downtown San Francisco hotel because he believed the Niners had found their man and were finally headed in the right direction. Other players caught the same vibe in a hurry."

Harbaugh's face !!!

Originally posted by jreff22:

dope. my new wallpaper.

Don't mean to sound petty, but why is Tramaine Brock in there?

I guess it could be argued that we are a TEAM and not a collection of individuals

still, a really cool poster.

This season has definately been special, our defense needs to go on a run the way the sf giants pitching staff did last year.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Originally posted by goldstandard333:

The best part of all of this, is that very few people know that it was after playing the 49ers when he said this......hahahaha

yep i definitely remember that game, garrison hearst went off and we pounded them in indy
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by jreff22:

That's dope. Going to put that as my phones wallpaper.
Erickson 2003-2004: 9-23 , NO playoffs, NO division title, NO winning seasons
Nolan 2005-2008: 18-37, NO playoffs , NO division title, NO winning season
Singletary 2008-2010: 18-22 , NO playoffs , NO division title , NO winning seasons
Harbaugh 2011: 10-2 , 1 playoff , 1 division title ... what a difference a coach can make!!!!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

The best part of all of this, is that very few people know that it was after playing the 49ers when he said this......hahahaha

yep i definitely remember that game, garrison hearst went off and we pounded them in indy

Yep my Dad is a Colts fan so I always rag him about this.....everytime they show this guy on the TV I always run that to my dad....
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Yep my Dad is a Colts fan so I always rag him about this.....everytime they show this guy on the TV I always run that to my dad....

Wasn't the final score 38-0 and Peyton threw 5 picks? lol