LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

2011 NFC WEST CHAMPS!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
GREEEAAAAAT
Originally posted by NCommand:
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!!!! Haha.

On a seriously note, VERY proud of this organization and team from top to bottom and a very strong shout-out to all the FANS who have suffered (on this board) for the all these years and have stuck with it; as it turned out, many in NinerTalk WERE right on so many perspectives, even over the so-called experts. Its refreshing to see a FO and coaching staff who FINALLY "get it" and as fans, we can finally take a deep breathe and enjoy this ride. We truly were the FAITHFUL!

Originally posted by GoNiners:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
From CBS - Clark Judge:

"It's time the NFL addresses the competitive disadvantage of teams making cross-country trips on short weeks. In the last 15 years there have been 13 instances where clubs that played Sunday traveled 1,500 miles or more for a Thursday night game. All 13 lost. That's not a coincidence. It's a trend. This year that group includes San Francisco, the Jets and Philadelphia, and enough's enough. Level the playing field and stop this stupid practice."

There was special reason for that Ravens game (Harbowl) but anybody else really still feel bad about that Ravens game?
most of us knew this was a loss as soon as the schedule came out, it was amazing how we still made it a close game and had a chance to win it if it wasnt for that ticky tack call. the nfl needs to stop with that thursday night bs having teams fly cross country on an extremely short wk

the thursday night games aren't even that good.

I think its odd that the NFL doesn't have "flex schedule" for games on their own channel.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
From CBS - Clark Judge:

"It's time the NFL addresses the competitive disadvantage of teams making cross-country trips on short weeks. In the last 15 years there have been 13 instances where clubs that played Sunday traveled 1,500 miles or more for a Thursday night game. All 13 lost. That's not a coincidence. It's a trend. This year that group includes San Francisco, the Jets and Philadelphia, and enough's enough. Level the playing field and stop this stupid practice."

There was special reason for that Ravens game (Harbowl) but anybody else really still feel bad about that Ravens game?
most of us knew this was a loss as soon as the schedule came out, it was amazing how we still made it a close game and had a chance to win it if it wasnt for that ticky tack call. the nfl needs to stop with that thursday night bs having teams fly cross country on an extremely short wk

Simple solution...Thursday Night game for teams coming off byes.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Dec 5, 2011 at 11:07 AM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Go above .500. DONE

Make the Playoffs. DONE

Clinch the NFC West. DONE

Get 2nd round BYE. In progress.

Make the Super Bowl. In progress.

Trade Chilo Rachal for a bag of Ruffles potato chips. In progress.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!!!! Haha.

On a seriously note, VERY proud of this organization and team from top to bottom and a very strong shout-out to all the FANS who have suffered (on this board) for the all these years and have stuck with it; as it turned out, many in NinerTalk WERE right on so many perspectives, even over the so-called experts. Its refreshing to see a FO and coaching staff who FINALLY "get it" and as fans, we can finally take a deep breathe and enjoy this ride. We truly were the FAITHFUL!

I love this it has been some long hard years, its like people had forgotten how dominate we used to be. I always snapped back at people who would give me grief and tell them that at least I am a loyal fan and some day WE WILL have our day again. Now is our time!!! I don't know where this takes us this year but I've been saying since week 5, that we can beat the Packers in the NFC Championship game at Lambeau field. I think we match up good against them in the cold and we are a team that takes on all odds.I hope we get our shot because I am going to do everything in my power to be there cheering my butt off in the cold for our boys. WOOOHOOOOO, lets keep this train rollin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We should have a banner across the top of the page to say we are champs!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Very happy for the players who have been here for the long haul and have experienced much of the losing. This must feel truly awesome for players like Frank, Alex, VD and many others.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
We should have a banner across the top of the page to say we are champs!

This
where is the press conference?

Originally posted by dorkasaurus_rex:
where is the press conference?

It said on the tv guide it would be on at 12:00 pm like usual, but instead csn bay area re-aired a dumb f**k "Please save us, Jerry West!" hour special.
Remember when winning the division was an expectation and not an achievement?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

Hopefully those days come back, but right now its a big achievement with this team.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

Like Steve Young describes it . . . winning the division is just base camp. In the playoffs you assault the summit.
Am hoping that winning the division once again becomes a tradition. Got to start somewhere and the Niners just did.
Share 49ersWebzone