LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

Which team do you think would give the 49ERS the most difficulty in the playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which team do you think would give the 49ERS the most difficulty in the playoffs?

Saints, but we need to play them at the Stick, because at their dome, Drew Brees would chop our secondary, especially Tarell Brown apart. But I would love it if the Niners can get a rematch with the Cowboys. I thought we would have won that game against the Boys if JH would have accepted the penalty and burn more time on the clock. The least we would have came out with another FG and used up more time. It was a 15 yards penalty!!!!! That decision by Harbaugh still leave a bad taste in my mouth. But that was the only decision that I disagreed with. Love him as our coach!!!!!
Originally posted by ptran49ers:
Saints, but we need to play them at the Stick, because at their dome, Drew Brees would chop our secondary, especially Tarell Brown apart. But I would love it if the Niners can get a rematch with the Cowboys. I thought we would have won that game against the Boys if JH would have accepted the penalty and burn more time on the clock. The least we would have came out with another FG and used up more time. It was a 15 yards penalty!!!!! That decision by Harbaugh still leave a bad taste in my mouth. But that was the only decision that I disagreed with. Love him as our coach!!!!!

Originally posted by TlSSER:
Originally posted by ptran49ers:

I'd love to get revenge on the Cowgirls. This matchup takes me back to our glory years in the 90's under Steve Young. It feels so good to be back
The Saints will score more than we can handle. We don't want to face them.
Although we match up with them better than the Packers and the Saints....I am worried about the Falcons. If they play us mistake free football like the Ravens did, it would be a tough game....especially if Ryan throws clutch 3rd down conversions to sustain drives and they pound the ball.

but with the Packers and Saints...I think we will have more opportunities to get turnovers, and that we might keep their offense off the field.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 30, 2011 at 6:33 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The Saints will score more than we can handle. We don't want to face them.

I'm more worried about their blitzing. That preseason game was a nightmare.
I think there is a real good chance we see the Saints at candlestick in the divisional round. I think the Niners will get the bye and the Saints will be the 3rd seed. Dallas the 4th seed. Dallas-Atlanta in a really good wildcard---while the wounded Bears play the Saints in New Orleans---and easy Saints win. I am pulling for Atlanta to win their division and force the Saints into the 5th seed instead--but not likely.
The Saints..........without a doubt. Especially if we have to play them at the Superdome.
i want the saints... i want revenge for that monday night game that we lost when singletary was our coach.. i want revenge for what they did to us in the preseason and so JH can make Payton call him! and to be the best.. you gotta beat the best. i dont want some lame team that squeaked by! i want to play the saints and crush there hopes of the superbowl at candlestick!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
If we get the Saints at home they don't worry me at all. The stick aint a track like the Superdome is.

Falcons and Cowboys.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Saints b/c they know how to play in the playoffs, employ an exotic blitz package over 60% of the time and obviously have an offense that can exploit our secondary esp. if we can't (or don't) get after Brees.

Also, we seem to struggle when teams go to a no-huddle or hurry-up offense and the Saints can do this as good as anyone.

Like last year against the Seamonkeys? Just had to throw that out there lol but im gonna say the Aints as well
[ Edited by Natewillis2252 on Nov 30, 2011 at 10:16 PM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees
Tony Romo
Eli Manning
Jay Cutler
Matt Ryan
Alex Smith
Matt Stafford

Ranking the NFC QBs of the teams with a winning record. It's a team game, but the 49ers will probably be at a disadvantage at the QB position against EVERY playoff team unless they face a lesser WC team like the Bears (minus Cutler) or Lions.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees
Tony Romo
Eli Manning
Jay Cutler
Matt Ryan
Alex Smith
Matt Stafford

Ranking the NFC QBs of the teams with a winning record. It's a team game, but the 49ers will probably be at a disadvantage at the QB position against EVERY playoff team unless they face a lesser WC team like the Bears (minus Cutler) or Lions.

interesting point good sir
Originally posted by FL9er:
Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees
Tony Romo
Eli Manning
Jay Cutler
Matt Ryan
Alex Smith
Matt Stafford

I love how Eli manning is up there when we've already beaten the Giants
EVERY TEAM!!!!........This team has shown its true colors
Share 49ersWebzone