There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What did you do /are doing so that the Niners enter the playoffs and more this year?

During the SF Giants run, I grew the Beard like everyone else, but I also didn't brag about their wins. They kept winning so I stuck with it lol
Every year , I buy Madden and the niners get a losing record. This year I haven't bought it yet. I also would always pick the niners to win (as homerism) in the
49erswebzone pick em' , but they would almost always lose when I did. This year, no matter what, I've picked them to lose. Now I know it might be mostly Harbro,
but ..lol as long as it's working I'll stick with the superstitions. I remember Crzy was being #positive before the Eagles game. He stated here that he would positive this team into an Eagles victory and it seemed to work. lol

From the Madden thread @page 30

I'M NOT BUYING THIS STRICKLY BECAUSE OF SUPERSTITION. Watch the year that I don't buy madden is the year the niners go to the playoffs. If we start off lik 0-5 though, I'll swoop it up.

shti, I can't type while proned for the life of me.
i buy a new niner shirt every year. I wore it to the Seahawks game and got a win. Didnt wear it for cowboys game and we lost, same with Cinci game we won but it was ugly. Started wearing it every game since then and it was 8-0 but after Ravens game its 8-1. Still, its my new lucky shirt.
Im gonna let the crabs stay in my pubes as long as we keep winning.
I just washed my Willis jersey for the first time in two months
Throughout the entire season, I've been shaving every Saturday night, and wearing my Patrick Willis caricature shirt on game days... the only days I forgot to do both was week 2 and Thanksgiving...
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
letting my hair grow so far. Wont cut it till 49ers win Superbowl .
my thing is i never wear niners gear on gamedays, wierd i know, but its been working, mostly been rockin my U of miami hoody
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Throughout the entire season, I've been shaving every Saturday night, and wearing my Patrick Willis caricature shirt on game days... the only days I forgot to do both was week 2 and Thanksgiving...

It's all your fault
I won't be naming any more beers after the Niners, that's for sure. Ugly Win Stout had an inauspicious debut on Thursday.
Sacrificing chickens to the goddess Ishtar
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Sacrificing chickens to the goddess Ishtar

Excellent work with the chickens, but may I suggest mixing in a goat for the big games?
i havent cut my hair since oct 2010 when patrick willis said on twitter he wouldnt cut his hair until the 49ers made the playoffs. I knew he wouldnt be able to go through with it so i decided to do it myself. I also wear the same shirt and Bowman Authentic each game day, except for this past weekend which was my shirtless game.
playoff mohawk.
Nice. I'm channeling crystal and spirits to improve mana flow through to the team.