LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

What did you do /are doing so that the Niners enter the playoffs and more this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
never wear a niner jersey on gameday
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Sacrificing chickens to the goddess Ishtar

Excellent work with the chickens, but may I suggest mixing in a goat for the big games?
I'll take that into consideration. I'm also considering creatures slightly below the homo sapien on the creation scale...maybe a Cowboys fan?
Ordered a new Steve Young jersey as I can't fit in my old one. I won't buy a jersey of anyone on the current roster until they win a Super Bowl. I think I'm gonna order a new 49ers t shirt and tuck it in before every game. One Team One Goal
i just watch the game
I haven't shaved my ass hairs all season
Originally posted by YungAce:
i just watch the game

Been working for me.
Seriously no s**t, I havent brought this years Madden title either. Ive brought it like 10yrs? straight before that. I didnt relate this with the 9ers though, just that I had enough with buying the expensive roster updates in the last 4yrs. But I'll jump on the 'I wont buy Madden and the 9ers will make the playoffs' bandwagon.
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
Ordered a new Steve Young jersey as I can't fit in my old one. I won't buy a jersey of anyone on the current roster until they win a Super Bowl. I think I'm gonna order a new 49ers t shirt and tuck it in before every game. One Team One Goal

Jonathan Goodwin? hehe...
I dont allow my 2 year old son to play with his 49ers talking football. I havent all year and we have been doing well. I bought it last year and we played with it all the time. But the Niners played horrible. So whenever he pulls it out now, I take it and put it at the bottom of his toy chest.
I've always been very superstitious. This year, right after the loss to Dallas, I went to Asia for 6 weeks and the Niners reeled off 5 wins in a row so naturally when I got back I was worried that they'd lose when I got back, which they didn't until Thanksgiving. Of course when they lost on Thanksgiving I chalked it up to the fact hat I wasn't watching the game on my "lucky couch" that I bought just before the Giants went on their WS run last year.

Of course i do know that nothing I do really changes the outcome of the games!!!

I go to Bernie Fine's house for dinner and a sleep over every week. The only two weeks that I didn't go was week 2 and Thanksgiving.

He's such a great guy.
lol
I've worn my 49ers jerseys EVERY GAME this season EXCEPT FOR 2.......those 2 were vs Dallas and Baltimore.

Im wearing it every game for sure from now on.
My son was born on 9/10/11. He has watched 9 games with me to the end, the only two he did not were the Dallas and Baltimore games. Therefore, he is 9-0 when watching the game to it's completion. He is my good luck charm.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Jonathan Goodwin? hehe...

Correction win a Super Bowl with the 49ers. I keep forgetting the Saints actually won a Super Bowl.
Share 49ersWebzone