There are 167 users in the forums

49ers Offense - One Thing Clear.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If injury is a factor, I would think it would be the ankle rather than the knee. The ankle has been a nagging injury for awhile, the knee was just a bruise I thought. If he is having problems making cuts, I would definitely think it was the ankle.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by 9erred:
I think the answer should be yes. Have Chilo Inactive, that would send a message.

Dead serious about this... just cut Rachal outright. Axe his sorry arse... now that's a message sent.

Trade value...only thing that I can think of.
I think the answer should be yes. Have Chilo Inactive, that would send a message.

Dead serious about this... just cut Rachal outright. Axe his sorry arse... now that's a message sent.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
-Injured Bruce Miller (best pass-protectiong FB in the league)
-Injured Adam Snyder
-Tweaked-out Anthony Davis playing on an ankle injury
-Chilo Rachal

The only thing the rest of the NFL knows (if not already), is that Chilo Rachal is our offensive kryponite.

At leat on passing downs.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
One thing I noticed last night was his inability to cut. His slips when he cut may have been a result of the knee injury. I noticed how much quicker hunter was last night than gore. He seemed to get through the hole faster than gore. I think Gore needs to heal that knee. In the playoffs it may hurt us if he's not 100 percent. 5 games is a lot left.

we said this week 1 and 2 and than gore ran for 600 plus yards in the next 5 games...
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jakemall:

Yeah because no other teams are going to look at the film from the last game and see chilo letting guys pass him left and right... He has no trade value. They won't cut him midseason that's for sure there just isn't enough depth behind snyder to have the luxury of doing that. At the end of the season I expect him gone though.
[ Edited by mike on Nov 25, 2011 at 10:41 PM ]
Originally posted by mike:
Originally posted by Jakemall:

Yeah because no other teams are going to look at the film from the last game and see chilo letting guys pass him left and right... He has no trade value. They won't cut him midseason that's for sure there just isn't enough depth behind snyder to have the luxury of doing that. At the end of the season I expect him gone though.

Maybe singletary will have some influence next season...
Originally posted by mike:

Read that back to yourself.... contradict... much... ??? Just cut loose trash with zero value.
I'm done with Chilo. He's a big lop of crap!
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
I'm done with Chilo. He's a big lop of crap!

Walking papers... no redemption left here.... THIS.

Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I knew that his brother gave him the win because ravens was 7-3 that 49ers was plenty for 9-1. that is why. My gut already know it. Ravens won but very soilder for defense rock. I nocited the 49ers players offense probably scare them for defense cuz they can hit hard or hurt our team offense.. i wonder, the defense are very dangerous cuz hit and hurt are weapon more than offense scores? hmm... mmmmmm

Seriously - you think JH threw the game?
Uh, heavy pressure on the QB is the formula for beating any team, not just the Niners.
Originally posted by dbdublin:
Uh, heavy pressure on the QB is the formula for beating any team, not just the Niners.

Agree - But my question is were they pressured (resulting in 9 sacks) because of:

1. game planning (or the lack thereof)
2. horrible play of Racheal
3. just because it was a short week
4. Or did John Harbough and co. expose a weakness in the 49ers offensive schemes - resulting in 9 sacks?
Originally posted by alexsmith:
Agree - But my question is were they pressured (resulting in 9 sacks) because of:

1. game planning (or the lack thereof)
2. horrible play of Racheal
3. just because it was a short week
4. Or did John Harbough and co. expose a weakness in the 49ers offensive schemes - resulting in 9 sacks?

Yes, yes, and yes... We did a terrible job of adjustments.. timing is everything. We were simply... not prepared to deal with blitz-kill-ya. This is so why the loss will not go forgotten. We will focus on the pass pro.... we will learn how to defeat insane pressure... blessing in disguise. Biggest thing.. our QB is not some rookie. We will watch the film... we will take it to heart. We will adjust... and we will make teams pay for sending extra.

Believe that.
ya if other teams can limit us to one practice a week and get us to fly two time zones over were toast!!!
Share 49ersWebzone