There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Better to lose now than in the playoffs

I hope we learn from this loss. I think 13-3 is good enough for the two seed.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Honestly, I wasn't too concerned about losing to the Ravens, only thing that concerns me is going undefeated in the NFC West. If we can't dominate the West, how are we truly gonna be taken seriously in the Playoffs.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Honestly, I wasn't too concerned about losing to the Ravens, only thing that concerns me is going undefeated in the NFC West. If we can't dominate the West, how are we truly gonna be taken seriously in the Playoffs.

The ravens lost to seattle. Does that mean they cant be taken seriously in the playoffs? lol no it doesnt.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

The ravens lost to seattle. Does that mean they cant be taken seriously in the playoffs? lol no it doesnt.

Not a AFC North game, Ravens also beat up a 9-1 49ers team shouldn't they be taken seriously??.....LOL Yes they should!!!
JH gonna love the negative talk after this loss.
the sky is blue
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
Originally posted by mayo49:
We got 5 games to adjust and correct the OL. Every where else we're solid. One more tough apponent in Pitt and we should finish at the worst 13-3, as the #2 seed and a bye in the playoffs. Discuss.

+1

agreed 100%, 13-3 now and 3-0 in the playoff

Better hope New Orleans and Dallas lose again. The Dallas loss coiled really hurt us.