LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 226 users in the forums

Couple of thoughts...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Of course all of the negative Nancy's are coming out now after this loss. Yes we didn't look the greatest but what do you expect. We were coming off a very short week and traveling to the East coast. I bet Jim and John are arguing about that as we speak HAHA! Our D didn't play too bad aside from not getting to the Quarterback. Our offense was horrible and it wasn't Alex Smith's fault. It was the O-line. He simply never had time to throw. Braylon could have made a better attempt to get the ball on that INT as well. Also, the Raven's almost never lose at home. From the start of the game I noticed that everybody looked sluggish on both sides of the ball. Gore still isn't 100 percent and with Miller being out again, you can see the difference in the running game. Lets just take this as a loss from a team that is BEAST in their house. I'm sure we will still get the 2nd seed and the coaches will learn from this. Everybody just calm down. I think we will bounce back just fine from this!
true.Last time we lost, we won 8 in a row. If this trend continues, we will be superbowl champions.
Agree w/u but don't waste your breath, some people are just wired like that.
We won't lose another game this season.
We are 9-2 with 5 games left to play. The combination of one victory and one Seattle loss and we're into the playoffs. So the Ravens take advantage of Chilo "Kwame 2.0" Rachal and Moran "Haters Gonna Hate" Norris in the lineup. Our line gives Alex Smith no time to throw almost the entire game. Suddenly all of you bandwagon Alex fans jumped off...after a single loss. Alex Smith is suddenly the worst quarterback ever again. Everyone was bound to lose their perspective, drunk on victory after victory.

Such is a fanbase that is used to losing. Winning is so new to you that you don't know how to handle it. We will shore up our line and make the necessary changes to move forward. We were playing on a short week without enough time to prepare for the Ravens on the road. I really think we've all been spoiled by this season. We are going to the playoffs. What more do you want?
Originally posted by bubbleguts:
Of course all of the negative Nancy's are coming out now after this loss. Yes we didn't look the greatest but what do you expect. We were coming off a very short week and traveling to the East coast. I bet Jim and John are arguing about that as we speak HAHA! Our D didn't play too bad aside from not getting to the Quarterback. Our offense was horrible and it wasn't Alex Smith's fault. It was the O-line. He simply never had time to throw. Braylon could have made a better attempt to get the ball on that INT as well. Also, the Raven's almost never lose at home. From the start of the game I noticed that everybody looked sluggish on both sides of the ball. Gore still isn't 100 percent and with Miller being out again, you can see the difference in the running game. Lets just take this as a loss from a team that is BEAST in their house. I'm sure we will still get the 2nd seed and the coaches will learn from this. Everybody just calm down. I think we will bounce back just fine from this!

Man i could not agree with you more. Everyone thinks our defense did not show up tonight, but i for one say holding Flacco to 161 with all the time he had was incredible. Man i really hope Snyder is ok. Getting 10 days to rest up Miller, Gore, Snyder, and Edwards will be key. This team is legit and is going to do some damage going forward.
I AM CALM!!!!

I think a loss is healthy. Especially since we got punked on both sides of the line.. Better get fired up.
I'll stay even keeled and I have pointed out the good and bad in every win and loss. I mentioned in the game thread that I hope people who call us whiners for saying we need to improve or this or that wasn't right even in a win that we have work to do and we are far from perfect. Nothing wrong with saying something needs to be fixed. Ask the coach and players... if they were satisfied because they won an ugly game and never got better how many wins they would have. They aren't satisfied either... you can always get better and I'm not sure why people say us fans are whining when the players/coaches say the same thing. There are always ways to get better. Now if you are referring to people who are always negative and at times seems like they enjoy us losing to prove themselves right than I agree those people can get lost.

P.S. All year people have been calling other people out for being whiners... you better call the players and coaches whiners as well because if they never criticized themselves or thought they were perfect than they would have never made it to the NFL. People like this wouldn't have the mindset to be GM either... you have to want to always be getting better and expect perfection. I remember a few years back we started 2-0 vs AZ and the Rams and we barely beat both teams despite playing bad. We got lucky... and I said we better count our lucky stars and get better. Other people realized this as well... and then others said we are 2-0 quite whining. Well we lost like 5 in a row then. It comes down to maybe this time the thing that wasn't right or the area that was weak didn't hurt us but if it isn't fix it eventually will.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 24, 2011 at 11:04 PM ]
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I think a loss is healthy. Especially since we got punked on both sides of the line.. Better get fired up.

I honestly think losing this game the way we did will do more for us in the long run then winning in OT.

Still proud of this team. We played arguably our worst game since the Cinci game and we were still in it in the 4th
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Still proud of this team. We played arguably our worst game since the Cinci game and we were still in it in the 4th

I can hear the sehawks fans now.... We smashed the ravens and they lost to them... We can bet them and win the division. Lol
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

I can hear the sehawks fans now.... We smashed the ravens and they lost to them... We can bet them and win the division. Lol

I bet they still have hope lol. Silly 'Hawks fans...
The loss was a good gut check. The short week certainly did no favors but if anyone on that team was on cloud 9, they'll come back down.

That said. The D played like its usual self. The offense was just stymied by a better d and a very lousy player in rachal.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Haha, yah and they lost to the Browns and the Bengals. Do the math.
Share 49ersWebzone