LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 360 users in the forums

49ers 1st offensive play vs cardinals

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
I don't think we will go PA pass on the first play. Starting a football game is similar to boxing. You don't go for the knock out punch on the first attempt. You need to feel your opponent out for a bit to get a sense of how their range and accuracy are.

Basically, we will either start off with a run or we will throw it short and fast. We don't want to take the chance that Docket falls on Alex and breaks his shoulder again!

Also, there will be two plays given to Alex.

So, with this deduction; it is clear that the first play will be a triple reverse option to SOAP DOG who passes it 80 yards to a wide open Alex Smith in the endzone. TOUCHDOWN!!!!!

I heard it here first!!
quarterback sneak
TE shift to draw ARZ DL in the neutral zone
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
80 yd bootleg TD by Alex Smith

If this happens...I will buy an Alex Smith fat head.
[ Edited by LambdaChi49 on Nov 19, 2011 at 12:08 PM ]
PA pass for a 10-15 yard gain.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
80 yd bootleg TD by Alex Smith

If this happens...I will buy an Alex Smith fat head.

THIS
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
PA pass for a 10-15 yard gain.

This
something cute
PA deep to Kyle Williams for a TD
Originally posted by Allx9er:
something cute

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Man, I don't know how players can memorize a playbook. All that terminology and all those plays.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Man, I don't know how players can memorize a playbook. All that terminology and all those plays.

If millions of dollars are given to you, you would do all you can to memorize them too
Old fashion single wing formation - buck lateral series. Smith becomes a tailback, Hunter is the QB and lined up right behind the o-line between the center and right gaurd. Gore is positoned right next to Smith, on his left side. The ball is snapped to Smith who heads straight into the line, Hunter does an about face and Gore is floating out to the right. Smith hands off to Hunter and Hunter laterals to Gore who goes around the right side untouched down the sideline.
Touchdown kyle williams
I will be offended if they score on us!
Share 49ersWebzone