There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers 1st offensive play vs cardinals

screen pass to kendall hunter
Run it, Gore smashes through the middle to recover 1st down. You heard it here first
[ Edited by smithc28 on Nov 19, 2011 at 5:42 AM ]
50 yd td pass to Isaac Sopoaga.
80 yd post to crabs
Originally posted by hofer36:
screen pass to kendall hunter

I'm not sure its the first play, but I keep expecting screen plays to emerge in this offense. Maybe this week?
Originally posted by HearstFan:
I'm not sure its the first play, but I keep expecting screen plays to emerge in this offense. Maybe this week?

same here, seems like it's too expected, but I'm sure we will add it to the aresenal soon enough, but I expect a play action pass to crabtree
quick slant to Crabtree
PA pass to crabtree or edwards
Gore up the middle for 79 and a td.
I don't think we will go PA pass on the first play. Starting a football game is similar to boxing. You don't go for the knock out punch on the first attempt. You need to feel your opponent out for a bit to get a sense of how their range and accuracy are.

Basically, we will either start off with a run or we will throw it short and fast. We don't want to take the chance that Docket falls on Alex and breaks his shoulder again!

Also, there will be two plays given to Alex.

So, with this deduction; it is clear that the first play will be a triple reverse option to SOAP DOG who passes it 80 yards to a wide open Alex Smith in the endzone. TOUCHDOWN!!!!!
80 yd bootleg TD by Alex Smith
triple option, pass to crabtree
False Start #74
Run formation, bunched up. Alex checks out "Kill Kill Kill!", recievers/tight ends spread out, alex backs into shotgun.
Takes the snap, throws down the middle for Vernon Davis who mosses Adrian Wilson for a 47 yard gain.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
I don't think we will go PA pass on the first play. Starting a football game is similar to boxing. You don't go for the knock out punch on the first attempt. You need to feel your opponent out for a bit to get a sense of how their range and accuracy are.

Basically, we will either start off with a run or we will throw it short and fast. We don't want to take the chance that Docket falls on Alex and breaks his shoulder again!

Also, there will be two plays given to Alex.

So, with this deduction; it is clear that the first play will be a triple reverse option to SOAP DOG who passes it 80 yards to a wide open Alex Smith in the endzone. TOUCHDOWN!!!!!

My reaction as I was reading this:

Boxing analogy, good comparison

Flexible audibles given to A. Smith, I agree, most likely a safe play to get things rolling

"...triple reverse option to SOAP DOG who passes it 80 yards to a wide open Alex Smith in the endzone. TOUCHDOWN!!!!!"

G-E-N-I-U-S. lol