There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers vs Giants was the 5th most watched show this fall

49ers San Francisco 49ers
Hot ticket - The #49ers - Giants game ranks as the 5th-most watched show of the Fall TV season with an avg. of 25.9 million viewers. per NFL
Nice! I remember we had a Monday night game against the rams a few years ago that got one of the lowest viewings ever. Good to see people are taking interest in the team again
Well it helps being the only game on in the US
25.9 million got to soak us up.

My expectations for this week in terms of people talking about the 49ers isn't anyone saying too many good things about us. I think NO ONE will really say anything bad about us, but that's about it.
Well then...the universal 49er fan base is once again rising.
The strength of East Coast media and population. Giants are big now.
It was a big game. We're possibly the most popular franchise in the West Coast (don't know how that's changed in the last decade though) while the Giants are an East Coast team... a former Super Bowl champ... with Eli Manning at QB... and they just knocked off the Patriots last week.

Naturally, it attracted a large pool of people all over the country, and the game certainly did not disappoint. With that many eyes, and the way we came out throwing... the perception of our team definitely swung toward the positive end.
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
Yeah it was playing on the local network here too!
makes sense san fran and ny are huge media markets. It was the game of the week here in DC. Plus there were only 3 late games last week.
Especially with no NBA, all eyes are on the NFL, and our team is being dissected everywhere!

Damn it feels good to be elite!
Originally posted by valrod33:
49ers San Francisco 49ers
Hot ticket - The #49ers - Giants game ranks as the 5th-most watched show of the Fall TV season with an avg. of 25.9 million viewers. per NFL

and the 49ers won. What a day!
East coast bias.

NINERS!!!!