There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Should 9ers rest Gore until Thanksgiving?

If you ask him, "Would you rather play now only to be knicked up in the Playoffs, or would you rather be 100% in the Playoffs..." I think he'd take the latter... Anything less than 100%, keep him out...This coming from a guy who has him on all 3 of my fantasy squads...
Originally posted by gage:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
smart

epic meal time ftw
Originally posted by zozell:
If you ask him, "Would you rather play now only to be knicked up in the Playoffs, or would you rather be 100% in the Playoffs..." I think he'd take the latter... Anything less than 100%, keep him out...This coming from a guy who has him on all 3 of my fantasy squads...

Yeah, I have him on two..

Good thing I have Ray Rice/Michael Turner on one team and Ray Rice/Fred Jackson on the other
With the Cardinals coming up next week and the Ravens four days later, I feel Harbaugh should sit Gore and allow him the necessary rest to heal his body. Which other players do you guys feel should get a breather for next week's game to heal?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!! now lock it up.
Yeah, Gore needs to rest. It seems like every part of his body is always banged up. He deserves it. We need him in January for Lambeau Field.
Originally posted by CrazyBob:
Yeah, Gore needs to rest. It seems like every part of his body is always banged up. He deserves it. We need him in January for Lambeau Field.

Bob, you crazy.
Frank will go when Frank is ready to go....
Then he wont get a pro bowl invite !
Frank will be ok. I'm sure him and Hunter will split carries if need be.
Needs a thread?

I think the trainers will sort that one out.

Gore would play in a wheelchair if they let him.
agreed. gore should rest up and let hunter hunt the cards. niners will win next week without gore carrying the load. i don't see cards scoring more than 13 pts on the niners d (i'm being generous too).

i'll be at the game, my last game this season was when the niners killed the bucs 48-3, so i'm hoping for the same.
Originally posted by CrazyBob:
Yeah, Gore needs to rest. It seems like every part of his body is always banged up. He deserves it. We need him in January for our FINAL home game of the year.

*fixed
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/160291-should-9ers-rest-gore-until-thanksgiving/
never go full retard.