LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 164 users in the forums

At this point in their careers Hunter > Gore?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wow, only in Niner Talk...
is this a joke
Rest Gore this week and let him start studying film on B'more.
this thread reminds me that anthony dixon played today...looked good out there, happy for him that he some play time in.
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Rest Gore this week and let him start studying film on B'more.

agreed

that game will be physical i say rest him against the caridnals let him get to full strength
  • lyer
  • Veteran
hunter shows promise, but this doesnt even deserve to be a thread.

gore is injured and hunter did ok in his place. also a.dixon sighting!
No way dude. Hunter can't pound. I like him but don't want him getting 25 touches a game.
OMG. Are you kidding me? STFU already.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
No, Gore is still a top back, its tough when you get hurt to run. Hunter will take time, Idk if he is an every down back, When Gore does retire/leave, we will need another top notch back.

Keep drafting them in the middle rounds. Gold to be found there.
Gore and Hunter both bring different dimensions to the offense.. Harbaugh and Roman will figure a way to utilize both.

Originally posted by okdkid:
What about 5 straight games with 100+ yards would make you say that?

enough said......Gore will shake back!!!
Originally posted by Munch52:
enough said......Gore will shake back!!!

Hope so, we need him for the run.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Hunter had a sick TD run but one of the reasons we've been winning lately is due to Gore running the ball...in a couple yrs it's possible, but let's not get too carried away right now
here we go again after gore is having a non productive game day. when gore goes 100+ yards everyone is on his nuts and said he is not done, but when he gets injured (which is part of the game) everyone writes him off. i sense some emo going on in here.

Gore may lose a step but not done. Agreed that the carry should be split 60-40 to keep gore fresh and hunter experience before the playoff.
DonnieDarko
kendall hunter will break a huge run for a TD against the NYG
Nov 11, 2011 at 22:24:52

damn i'm gooood
Share 49ersWebzone