There are 218 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers vs. Ravens Harbowl Tailgate Thread (Thanksgiving)

Originally posted by obx49:
This is the first time since week two that I get to watch the game live, f**k, its a great match up to boot. What a great Thanksgiving! Enjoy fellas.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the the Niner faithful out there to you and your family.

First game all year that I don't have to stream off the Internet haha. I hate living in Michigan... Lions, Colts, Packers and Bears. MEH
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by obx49:
This is the first time since week two that I get to watch the game live, f**k, its a great match up to boot. What a great Thanksgiving! Enjoy fellas.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the the Niner faithful out there to you and your family.

First game all year that I don't have to stream off the Internet haha. I hate living in Michigan... Lions, Colts, Packers and Bears. MEH
Lol,I live in Dearborn Heights, Michigan. I work at the airport (DTW) and I have to work on Sundays because its the busiest time of the week so I never get to watch the game. Btw, when we played the Lions it was aired on local tv, did you not get to watch it?
Thanks all for the tailgate at the game it was great. Chris thanks for setting is up. Was a great time even though the outcome of the game wasn't what we wanted. Hope to see you all again at another niner game.

Go niners!! Clinch the division next week!!
Big shoutout to Cwilson830 for hosting the tailgate!

SFL49er, Vekhaaks, nice to put a face on the names

Glad to see everyone come out and have a good time, even if the result wasn't as desirable as it could have been.

Pictures coming in the next post
Nice!
Awesome hanging out with you guys yesterday. Obviously wish the game went differently, but at least we represented. Gimmie a few and I'll post some pics.

[ Edited by cwilson830 on Nov 25, 2011 at 2:13 PM ]
Nice meeting everyone and cwil thnx for everything it was a great time
That was a great toast

Definitely a good time. If anyone hasn't been to a tailgate, you've got to come out.

I'm definitely coming to SF for one, hopefully next season!
Originally posted by Janitor:
That was a great toast

Definitely a good time. If anyone hasn't been to a tailgate, you've got to come out.

that u in the willis jersey?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
That was a great toast

lol no I think that's vekhaaks. I'm the guy in the left corner with the jacket on, double fisting drinks.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
That was a great toast

lol no I think that's vekhaaks. I'm the guy in the left corner with the jacket on, double fisting drinks.

That's why ya' got two hands.
Got a question regarding the chop block call.

As the rule states (below). So if I am reading and understanding that correctly, was the correct call actually made? I mean, Gore engaged the player first and then Chilo pushed him over. From reading below it almost makes it sound like Chilo would have had to be engaged with the D player first and then Gore comes along.

An offensive player tries to cut block a defensive player that is already being blocked by another offensive player. The second block may need to be below the thigh or knee, depending on the code.
It's technically a penalty if both players are making contact with the player at the same time, but it's rarely called.