LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

49ers vs. Ravens Harbowl Tailgate Thread (Thanksgiving)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
cwilson I wish I could be there with yall again. It is depressing to think about the great time I had at the Redskin matchup that I will not be able to duplicate it again tomorrow. Please drink a beer in honor of me. Go Niners and when I am watching the Ravens on offense on TV I better hear "DEFENSE" yelling out you f**kers mouths.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
cw, make sure you take some pictures and post them.

Yeah, man we definitely will!
Add me. Plus three GO NINERS!
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Don't get shot. I heard Baltimore is an extremely dangerous city.

Just don't stray too far from the stadium area that way your chances of being shot are minimal. There should be some parking in lot h if you get there around 3 or 4.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by BirdsofPrey:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Don't get shot. I heard Baltimore is an extremely dangerous city.

Just don't stray too far from the stadium area that way your chances of being shot are minimal. There should be some parking in lot h if you get there around 3 or 4.

Meh, violence reports are overblown. None of that stuff happens in the inner harbor.
Hey all I cant wait to meet all you fellow fans. I was born in Baltimore and raised in the area. So Finally a real chance to see them play is awesome.

I am also a Baltimore City Firefighter and the area around the stadiums is good with lots of police and low crime just stick the stadium areas.

The Firefighters union hall west of the stadium has tailgating before and after the game stop in for a beer.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
cwilson I wish I could be there with yall again. It is depressing to think about the great time I had at the Redskin matchup that I will not be able to duplicate it again tomorrow. Please drink a beer in honor of me. Go Niners and when I am watching the Ravens on offense on TV I better hear "DEFENSE" yelling out you f**kers mouths.

Yeah man, great time at the Skins tailgate. I'll definitely have a few for ya'
I will be there and checking on the thread Tom to see some Zoners!!!

Go niners!!!!
It's gameday!
Go niners!!

yesss gameday!!! see you guys in a little bit

Getting pumped for this one. GO NINERS !!!!
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JamesFVegas:
I've been visiting the webzone for about 4 years now, this is my first post. I can't wait for this game right here. I'm like one of the ONLY few Niner fans I know here in Baltimore and these goofy Raven fans have been talking trash to me ever since that sunday night win over The Steelers smh. I hope we beat them, and I don't care how we beat them either, just as long as we win.

I hate Raven fans... I really do, they are some of the most unknowledgeable football fans ever. A group of them tried to debate with me the other day that Torrey Smith should be offensive rookie of the year over Cam Newton SMMFH

I live in Maryland and Ravens fans donot know what it's like to be die hard. They boo their Qb at least once a game. If you ask them if they like Flacco they get quiete or say no. 49er fans have endured 7 or 8 seasons of losing, it took 6 years before we wanted Alex Smith to be benched.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Do it. You deserve some you time. U'll make it up on christmas. Besides, it's not like you molest penn state students or something from that nature.

Stay home with your wife. Jim Harbaugh will outsmart his brother and this game will not be close.
im at m and s restaurant and found 4 more niner fans for the tailgate!!!
Share 49ersWebzone