There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers vs. Ravens Harbowl Tailgate Thread (Thanksgiving)

Hell yeah sfl49er!!! Love it bro!!! Can't wait to have some beers with you guys and talk about the new age 9ers!
I'll bring the Don Julio and another bottle. Any requests?

Talbert
Anybody been able to find some parking or know where to park? We are driving in from our hotel in Washington.
Represent fellas!
Originally posted by acharron:
Anybody been able to find some parking or know where to park? We are driving in from our hotel in Washington.

You will see about four million signs for parking anywhere within two miles of the stadium.

I think the Marriott or the Hilton sells parking in their garage for events too.
OK Guys i need some help... This is my shirtless game.. So usually i paint myself half red and half gold.. This year they the place i get my paint finally gave me red gold and white instead of black.. So im still gonna do half red and gold.. But tryin to figure out what to put for the message.. Usually i leave the front Blank and just write on the back but Thinking

Happy ThxGiving! Gore 61 yds More (Front)
49ers All-time RB #21 Back

Do you think the front will fit?? Or should i just do Gore 61 yds More on the front, and hope that i get seen or that anyone other than 49ers fans understand what it means. I am sitting row 2 in the endzone.
Th
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by acharron:

You will see about four million signs for parking anywhere within two miles of the stadium.

I think the Marriott or the Hilton sells parking in their garage for events too.
That is awesome!!!! We will probably bring a cheap cooler of beer over to lot A and just leave it there....maybe get some wings to warm up on the grill
Originally posted by Vekhaaks:
hey guys im in FOR SURE - me and the gf!!!!!!! i am flying in tomorrow and taking a shuttle to hotel and walking to the game on thursday....c wilson, im not really going to have anyway of getting beer or food since i dont have a car....i will bring some cash for you if that cool? sounds like you're planning on having extra? i look forward to meeting you all!!! this is going to be awesomeeee man! i think this is the night ray passes the torch to p willis!!! i will be there between 430-530!!! woooooooo 9er nation!

No need, man, just show up - we'll have extra
Originally posted by Fricker:
OK Guys i need some help... This is my shirtless game.. So usually i paint myself half red and half gold.. This year they the place i get my paint finally gave me red gold and white instead of black.. So im still gonna do half red and gold.. But tryin to figure out what to put for the message.. Usually i leave the front Blank and just write on the back but Thinking

Happy ThxGiving! Gore 61 yds More (Front)
49ers All-time RB #21 Back

Do you think the front will fit?? Or should i just do Gore 61 yds More on the front, and hope that i get seen or that anyone other than 49ers fans understand what it means. I am sitting row 2 in the endzone.

You should definitely have the Gore reference on the front, so that he'll see it as he's scoring in your area of the endzone.
Just found out late last night my dad hooked me up with a pair of tickets to the game. No idea where they are located until I pick them up at will call. I tentatively have someone going with me but he is not 100% sure he can make it so I may have an extra ticket to give out to a 49er fan. Hope to stop by and see all the other 49er fans.

Go Niners!!
The NFL wants this to be a huge game but the Ravens not in the same league as the Niners. A one sided blow out. Even if the score looks close, we will never feel threatened. Book it
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by Vekhaaks:
hey guys im in FOR SURE - me and the gf!!!!!!! i am flying in tomorrow and taking a shuttle to hotel and walking to the game on thursday....c wilson, im not really going to have anyway of getting beer or food since i dont have a car....i will bring some cash for you if that cool? sounds like you're planning on having extra? i look forward to meeting you all!!! this is going to be awesomeeee man! i think this is the night ray passes the torch to p willis!!! i will be there between 430-530!!! woooooooo 9er nation!

No need, man, just show up - we'll have extra

cw will hook you up!!
cw, make sure you take some pictures and post them.
you f**kers better be loud
you f**kers better be loud