There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers vs. Ravens Harbowl Tailgate Thread (Thanksgiving)

Sitting this one out. Tried to find some tickets but ravens fans seem to sell their tickets for above face value. Plus really don't want to spend my turkey day in Bmore. Cheer loudly faithful.

anybody else getting accused as being bandwagon niners fans by folks you don't really know you well? s**ts annoying
The coaches began game-planning for the Ravens before the season and studied them during the bye week, Harbaugh said. He added that he has considered sectioning off the plane to hold position meetings during the six-hour flight but that coaches most likely will go over notes and playbooks with individual players.

http://www.sacbee.com/2011/11/22/4072287/49ers-harbaugh-isnt-giving-thanks.html#ixzz1eSm3UUSR

We gotta win!
hey guys! i have my tickets and am looking for parking passes on craigslist!!! and am looking to see if any niner fans are tailgating?? i will be as well but would like to be near other niner fans
Originally posted by lamontb:
Sitting this one out. Tried to find some tickets but ravens fans seem to sell their tickets for above face value. Plus really don't want to spend my turkey day in Bmore. Cheer loudly faithful.

anybody else getting accused as being bandwagon niners fans by folks you don't really know you well? s**ts annoying

Hey Lamont, check your PM
First post updated with additional details
Awesome! Can't wait to meet you guys, I'm totally stoked. Never been to a Niners game or tailgate.

Cwilson, I'm +1, bringing the wife along.

What time are you getting there and/or how early to people usually start tailgating?
Sweet! Should definitely be fun. The lots open at 3:20. We were thinking around 4.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Sweet! Should definitely be fun. The lots open at 3:20. We were thinking around 4.

Sounds good, I'm thinking get there around 5 to 530, hang out for a couple hours then head to the stadium. I like to get to my seats early.
Supposed to be 56 degrees and sunny broskis!
Cool - yeah, we usually head in an hour in advance.
I'll be stopping by for sure.

Talbert
hey guys im in FOR SURE - me and the gf!!!!!!! i am flying in tomorrow and taking a shuttle to hotel and walking to the game on thursday....c wilson, im not really going to have anyway of getting beer or food since i dont have a car....i will bring some cash for you if that cool? sounds like you're planning on having extra? i look forward to meeting you all!!! this is going to be awesomeeee man! i think this is the night ray passes the torch to p willis!!! i will be there between 430-530!!! woooooooo 9er nation!
OMG, 3 weeks ago, I was planning on watching this game from the couch! Now I'll be catching up with die-hard Niner fans to see our very good 49ers in primetime trying to beat another division leader and one of the best AFC teams this year. The Webzone is BOSS for sure, representing from the east coast. We all know what this team has been through the past 8 years. Our players are hungry. Us fans are hungry. For a Thanksgiving Win.

This game is going to be so awesome. Such a highly publicized game with a chance to end the week as division winners!
Count me and my husband in for sure. He has been a die hard 49er fan since he can remember and I married in to it 9 years ago We have headed to San Francisco twice in the past two year for the Saints game and this year the Dallas game. We could not love a teams further away since we are just outside Toronto in Canada. We are driving down to Washington tomorrow morning and will drive in to Baltimore on Thursday evening. This is going to be a great game!!!!!! Spoke to the hotel today and our tickets were delivered this afternoon.....section 205 Row 12!!!!!!

We will be in our Young and Gore jerseys