There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers vs. Ravens Harbowl Tailgate Thread (Thanksgiving)

Originally posted by cwilson830:
It's technically a penalty if both players are making contact with the player at the same time, but it's rarely called.

we did benefit from an iffey one in detroit that f**ked up a promising drive for them, i'm not gonna whine about the calls, we arent seahawk fans
hey guys it was great meeting you all! living in buffalo, im a lone wolf as far as 49er fans! it was great to shoot the s**t and have some drinks and talk 9er football! chris wilson - thank you sooo much (and your girlfriend) for the amazing hospitality! you really made it a great experience for me and nicole! i was really bummed over the loss but i just watched the 1 hour sound fx special and also the 20 minute clip on itunes....first off, our oline sucked! rachal sucks - we need snyder AND miller in there... we also had the long flight on a short week which hurt...the call was correct on the chop block but why did rachal even touch pollard? pollard was going down and that was completely unnecessary! we will definitely bounce back next week, at home vs rams! lets go redskins this week! seattle plays philly thursday night too so we could clinch division before we even take the field sunday! i wanna feel some 9er playoff football soooooo bad!!! keep posting on here and let me know who's going to the playoffs!?!? and after watching the film, Alex Smith is our guy....he held the ball a bit long on a few plays but most were due to the oline....id rather take a sack then a pic!
It's technically a penalty if both players are making contact with the player at the same time, but it's rarely called.

in the FXNFL Show tonight, it has a cut of Alex jawing with the ref on that call, in fact Alex said sometime like Rachal did not even touch the guy or barley touched him, the Ref told Alex, when you see the tape, you will see its going to be huge (or something like theres no doubt about) I SAY BULL Sh#$!! They show a replay as well and it looks like a horrible call to me. In fact I can't remember seeing a call like that in a big game.
it was a good time thx cwil for hosting great to meet alot of yall.
Thanks for coming!

Haak, we're expecting to see you guys again second round of the playoffs
For sure man!!! So happy Seattle lost!!! We can clinch with Seattle loss Thursday night or a win Sunday... We also want to root for the giants tomorrow!
Rematch.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Rematch.

SuperHarBowl
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Rematch.

SuperHarBowl

Well it's the only way we win

If the Ravens D can't stop New England, then I'd rather not see us in the Super Bowl at all